(Advertisements are not shown for registered users)

Post your crx seat covers and info

Detailing, rust repair, body work, paint, body kits, interior upgrades and rebuilding.

Moderator: Moderators

Post your crx seat covers and info

Postby coolfool » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:09 pm

I have looked and haven't relay seen a thread on this if you have seat covers on your crx post what they are how much and where you got them. What you like dislike and pics of what they look like this is including just normal seat covers like from Walmart and auto zone and such ebay custom one would be nice as well all other members including my self can see how they look on are seats before they buy and the durability and such.

ty so much for your time !!!
coolfool

Re: Post your crx seat covers and info

Postby MrWhoopee » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:27 am

I got mine from Precisionfit.com
They're microfiber, feels like suede, well made, good fit and very durable. These are Light Gray/Granite Gray. Wish I had gotten Granite Gray/Black. They're not cheap. I paid $389, currently on sale for $279. :cry:
MrWhoopee

Re: Post your crx seat covers and info

Postby MrWhoopee » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:10 am

I just discovered that my Precision Fit microfiber seat cover is already worn thru to the backing fabric on the bolster of the driver's seat. Only about a year old. NOT HAPPY!

Edit: Precision Fit offered to repair my cover if I'd ship it back. Given that it won't be any more durable than the original, I'll probably sew a leather patch on. Or maybe I'll bite the bullet and get some real leather seat upholstery covers.
MrWhoopee

Return to Restoration, Cosmetics, and Detailing