(Advertisements are not shown for registered users)

PBK's batman crx b17a1 back at it ;)

Detailing, rust repair, body work, paint, body kits, interior upgrades and rebuilding.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: PBK's batman crx b17a1 back at it ;)

Postby crxvtec91 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:12 am

Damn the bike does look good!
My build thread: http://www.crxcommunity.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16812

500hp and 450ft/lbs @30psi

LOOK, go to UserControlPanel->UsercontrolPanel->Profile->UPDATE YOUR DAMN LOCATIONS K?
crxvtec91

Postby phatboycrx33 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:34 am

crxvtec91 wrote:Damn the bike does look good!

thanks partner :-)b its come a long way from stock that for sure. the wire tuck was the
most time consuming . soooooooo I got something going on to deal with my itch of working on a Honda again and I cant get my crx out until spring,. anyways I grabbed another crx the other day. its beat ,like dings and dents allll over this damn thing.a few of the trims were held on with long freakin screws. the front bumper was held on with no joke 2 screws in the stock location in the wheel well and that's it lol.there was a crappy rattle can paint ran all over it , But the car is a 90 si with koni adjustable struts I think (the look orange) ,skunk 2 sleeve coilovers ,8000k n 10,000 k springs. 2 1/2 cat back with a sheep dog muffler. it has a decent stereo that's sub ready. some very crappy ebay mugen knock off steering wheel and shift knob. but a nice red stiched shift boot. the interior needs a good cleaning,but its intact other then the cargo cover being broken ,oh and it came with some 16s as well with new tires,but there fugly

ive got most of the drivers side dings pulled out after a couple hours of unispotter work and hammer and dolly work. id like to get a ahold of a couple front fenders,but I may be able to work with what I have if I can get this one line back where it meets the door .

the plan is making some extended top hats so it doesn't ride like a covered wagon.do the bodywork and give it a decent paintjob with a cut and polish. drop a b18b I have sitting here with hasport mounts and advid shift linkage.the skunk 2 intake with gsr throttle body,dcsports 421 header, an exedy clutch I have sitting here and probably a b16 trans if I can get it out of storage

im going to throw some 15 inch drag rims, black with polished lip I have kicking around with extended wheel studs with spacers ton this car to kick them out to flush them a lil bit. and I might use the tr1 rear camber kit I have for the batmobile on this car too as well as my mugen rear spoiler. we shall see as it comes together lol

ive been taking pics ill upload them all once I get a bit more work done :-)b
phatboycrx33

Postby Mickey » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:45 am

It's been years and I'm still eagerly awaiting progress! I don't get a chance to check back often but it seems like every time I do I check here.
The artist formerly known as Chico7
Mickey
u mav bro?

Postby crxvtec91 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:27 am

Mickey wrote:It's been years and I'm still eagerly awaiting progress! I don't get a chance to check back often but it seems like every time I do I check here.

I dont think its going to happen....."Last visited:Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:03 pm"...........
My build thread: http://www.crxcommunity.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16812

500hp and 450ft/lbs @30psi

LOOK, go to UserControlPanel->UsercontrolPanel->Profile->UPDATE YOUR DAMN LOCATIONS K?
crxvtec91

Previous

Return to Restoration, Cosmetics, and Detailing