Honda CRX Forum banner

ebay seat covers

42K views 102 replies 44 participants last post by  tommy 
#1 ·

Haven't seen these seat covers pop up on ebay lately and I may be looking for a set in the very near future. I emailed the ebay seller to see if they are still available, but have not received a reply as of yet. Did anyone buy these and decide not to use them? Has anyone bought and installed a set?

I would try these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1991-Hon ... ccessories

but I am looking for all black with red stitching. I emailed that seller to see if they could do black with red stitch. No reply.

See less See more
#5 ·
91rexdx said:
i found him though craigslist with the same pictures of those ones. heres his number if you wanna contact him you can text or call him 1(714)423-0537
Thanks man! I may be acquiring a pair of '88 crx seats and those covers will do nicely and look great in Liz. I'll give him a call/text soon. What's his name?

#7 ·
Those looks nice.I was thinking of getting the fake leather ones that says only crx like the ones krix has.Let us know if he has those and i might get a set of those covers.

#8 ·
Sgt. Pepper said:
These are some clean looking seats. The only thing I really don't like is the bright red CRX outline...if it were a little subtle and not as loud...that would be super sick seat my friend! :)b

#10 ·
I am the one selling the upholstery covers on ebay I can do any style and colors you like. Also I do not only sell the covers I sell them with a sleeve kit and extra foam to repair your seat. It is a great deal you can email me at ocdank1980@yahoo.com and I can email you picture instructions on how to repair your foam seats using my kit. and can quote you on any other style you like. no leather though wanna keep prices down and keep them affordable. Or call me 714-924-6799

#11 ·
here I have some of the seats that I make, first one up is model 1 $135.00 regular or $160.00 double stitch as pictured. Will also include seat foam repair kit which includes the sleeves with foam to repair and reinforce the seat bolster. Check out the links to see step by step repair instructions to see how to repair your seats using this kit. First one is how to repair your seat foam and second is how to disassemble and assemble crx si seats. If interested email me at ocdank1980@yahoo.com or call 714-924-6799

CHECK OUT THE HOW TO REPAIR FOAM USING MY KIT INCLUDED IN MY UPHOLSTERY KITS
http://www.scribd.com/full/27871052?acc ... 9bwhjcyq9v

http://www.scribd.com/full/27861288?acc ... z0nr7i026q

$140.00 regular $165.00 double stitch will also include the seat foam repair kit.

Crx HF

1994-2001 Integra

Crx Dx

Civic Si EF

No name brand racing seats made into Brides

Civic 1992-1995

#12 ·
Hey man you made it.Well i would love a set of covers for my crx si seats. Here is my email juangloria34@msn.com. I wanna see what you have and getting some extra foam is great too since im missing some on my seats,thanks.
Edit: The pictures of the second set of covers looks great man.I would take those,can you make them say "CRX" too on them?thanks

#13 ·
JDMCrx91 said:
Hey man you made it.Well i would love a set of covers for my crx si seats. Here is my email juangloria34@msn.com. I wanna see what you have and getting some extra foam is great too since im missing some on my seats,thanks.
Edit: The pictures of the second set of covers looks great man.I would take those,can you make them say "CRX" too on them?thanks
i Can do that but the price would jump 35 bucks let me know

#17 ·
ocdank said:
I am the one selling the upholstery covers on ebay I can do any style and colors you like. Also I do not only sell the covers I sell them with a sleeve kit and extra foam to repair your seat. It is a great deal you can email me at ocdank1980@yahoo.com and I can email you picture instructions on how to repair your foam seats using my kit. and can quote you on any other style you like. no leather though wanna keep prices down and keep them affordable.
Hey, thanks for posting. I am still waiting to hear about '88 CRX seats I may be getting. I prefer all black (if possible) with red double stitch and "maybe" the CRX logo. I'll contact you in the near future.

#20 ·
feel said:
what do the back of these seat covers look like. i like the second style that looks closer to the si seat. can you do black double stitch on the sides and still have the middle with the red stripes?
I can do whatever style you like just let me know what you want and will just take me a day or two extra to make them for you. The back is just like oem, it has vinyl and has the pocket.

#23 ·
i know this is a stupid question everyone probably knows the answer to but is there any diffrence in the base model and si seats structurally

#24 ·
the head piece is different.
mine is a DX and it doesn't have the hole in it.

AFAIK the other thing is, if the car has door mounted seat belts, the seats are different than chassis mounted SB.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.