Just did a wire tuck on mine. I went a little obsessive compulsive with it and cut almost EVERY wire under the hood and numbered them (a1-a22)
I think the only ones that were already seperated were the dizzy wires, alt wires and wiper motor wires. All the other ones seemed to have a common connection in between harnesses in at least one spot, So I cut every wire made them into subharnesses, sharing the same bulk head. Let me tell you...NOT worth it. lol. There are so many wires that you still end up with a mess under the dash (which i was trying to avoid) BUT I was able to get them all tucked away under the dash to where you don't see them even without carpet, and my ecu is there too.
I'll take pics when I get something better than my cell for a cam. I still have a bit to do...I am not 100% happy with how it turned out, so I will redo it one day. I also want to get rid of some things and try to move my o2 sensor so it's not out front. I'm OBD-1 converted, no resistor box. No corner lights, just the headlights and blinkers. I do plan on getting rid of a few other things and depinning the dizzy and making the wires longer so the connectors are easier to tuck. My ultimate goal is to map out a whole new engine harness into 1 big bulkhead connector. Enough ranting. I need sleeeep.
P.S. I know this thread is ancient...oh well.
My car has CEFD. Compulsive Engine Failure Disorder. -Me