(Advertisements are not shown for registered users)

won't let me change my notification email, says its in use?

Voice your opinion about the site. Make new suggestions. Vote on changes. An open forum to discuss anything related to the CRX Community site.

Moderator: Moderators

won't let me change my notification email, says its in use?

Postby blue90ZC » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:37 am

i want to change the email address i get notified with new replies to a different email, but when i try to change the email and press the submit button, it says "cannot change, that email is already in use", and its probably something to do with when i originally was trying to register, and might of not worked the first time which was when i put the other email address, but the second try i registered successfully but used the email thats my secondary email address that i don't use as often, and maybe somehow its saying my first email is in use cause of me trying to register with it the first time ? but i searched within the inbox of that email for anything with the words "CRX COMMUNITY", and did'nt pull anything up with it, so not sure how i could find out what username i had attached with the other email thats says is in use?

not sure if i described it good or not, but how can i change it to the other email i prefer to use, when its saying that email is already in use ? thanks
my 1st car = blue/gray 1986 CRX HF (had from 91-97)
my 2nd car = tahitian green 1991 CRX Si (had 97-98, totalled)
3rd & current car = white 1990 CRX Si, (98-present) painted dark blue, w/ ZC DOHC swap
car profile page : http://www.theautolog.com/darkbluzc-1
blue90ZC

Re: won't let me change my notification email, says its in u

Postby jfrolang » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:33 am

PM me the email you want to use. If you can include the username you tried to sign up with the first time, that would help too.
jfrolang
Site Admin

Return to crxcommunity.com Site Suggestions & Issues