Honda CRX Forum banner

Unable To Post

5K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  sbfisherman 
#1 ·
Hi,

I just joined today and tried to post an ad for a CRX HF, but it keeps going to an error page. I have the post saved in my profile and it still doesn't seem to be post when I try, continuing to go to an error page. I've tried using IE and google chrome and nothing works.

I have also tried to contact admin and others here, but nobody has a contact option directly here, it seems.

Please, could someone assist me. I'm trying to sell a 1987 Honda CRX HF and I'm in the L.A. area. I've read the rules verbatim about posting and I didn't post any other websites to link to the ad. I only posted links to photo websites and it seems that others are doing it in their ads and it seems ok to do.

Any advice would be much appreciated and thank you in advance.

#4 ·
nihkon said:
New members usually need their first post approved before it will be visible. I'm guessing that was your issue, since I saw your thread posted about 7 times, just a couple minutes apart from eachother....all awaiting approval.
Looks like you're good to go now though. :)b
Oh, I did try to post several times and I hope it won't post as such. Also, if there is something that shouldn't be in there, I will remove it right away.

I really appreciate the help with this and letting me know. I'm not that computer savvy and couldn't manage to link a pic, but those links are there. And I didn't post other links that it's on, as stated in the rules. Thank you again!

#6 ·
daveb91 said:
This is very annoying... Can't anyone get ahold of them...I mod one of there other sites and usually it only takes a day or two to get an answer from them...
Thank you, Dave. It was all good, as a moderator took care of it for me right away on the same day, in such a short time, and I was able to post in the thread of the car that I have for sale. It seems that it was, as stated, my being new and my first post.

#7 ·
daveb91 said:
This is very annoying... Can't anyone get ahold of them...I mod one of there other sites and usually it only takes a day or two to get an answer from them...
Some sites....they allow to quietly pass away and die....no support.

This forum is not even following the required password changes after the VS/AG data breach.

#8 ·
sbfisherman said:
daveb91 said:
Thank you, Dave. It was all good, as a moderator took care of it for me right away on the same day, in such a short time, and I was able to post in the thread of the car that I have for sale. It seems that it was, as stated, my being new and my first post.
Ah I thought this was about how you cant post....well it gives you an error

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.