Honda CRX Forum banner

Index broken?

2K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Ragnaarok 
#1 ·
It's been happening to me several times in the last few days.

I click "View posts since last visit", and I'll get 2 pages of topics.
But whenever I click "next" (page) I get "no topics meet your search criteria".

I refresh, and it works fine again.

#4 ·
It may have something to do with when the "last time visited" is updated. If you're in the middle of visiting the site, then there won't be any new posts since "right now". If the search page is cached locally, you'll see the index come back again, but if it isn't....

I just open the links of the threads (and the forum sections) I want to read in different tabs, which keeps the index from re-loading. It's not really what you're asking about, but you may be able to use that to work around the problem.

--DD

#9 ·
Well obviously the forum upgrade didn't happen last weekend. I decided not to pull the trigger because I have more work to do on the template. Since this forum style is not compatible with the new software, I need to modify a different one to look similar. I have it about 90% there, but it's still a little "off." Still working on it.

#10 ·
crxfisher said:
Well obviously the forum upgrade didn't happen last weekend. I decided not to pull the trigger because I have more work to do on the template. Since this forum style is not compatible with the new software, I need to modify a different one to look similar. I have it about 90% there, but it's still a little "off." Still working on it.
Ok so will the upgrade be allowed to handle 500 quoted unlocks????

#11 ·
daveb91 said:
crxfisher said:
Ok so will the upgrade be allowed to handle 500 quoted unlocks????
Ha Ha... Oh No....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.