Honda CRX Forum banner

Is chat offline?

7K views 35 replies 16 participants last post by  jfrolang 
#1 ·
Not Found

The requested URL /chat was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.21 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at crxcommunity.com Port 80
I restarted, tried chrome and IE and FF... no luck. Same error message.

Am I the only one?

#29 ·
Yeah global warming is a bitch. But hey, no one can do anything about it so excuse me while I buy a bigger truck.

Same goes for our dwindling natural gas reserves. But hey, no one is producing any more natural gas, so I might as well take a forty minute shower because next year I might not be able to.

Kind of like overpopulation. It's happening but hey, no one can stop it, so excuse me while I have nine children.

#31 ·
daveb91 said:
chat has been down before.. nobody used it, they liked the useless thread better.
May as well remove it from the drop down menu.
One thing I do miss is the "Featured Monthly Crx", a team was assembled for a relaunch of that feature after it stumbled, but looks like it never materialized and got back on it's feet.

#34 ·
Baker said:
daveb91 said:
chat has been down before.. nobody used it, they liked the useless thread better.
May as well remove it from the drop down menu.
One thing I do miss is the "Featured Monthly Crx", a team was assembled for a relaunch of that feature after it stumbled, but looks like it never materialized and got back on it's feet.
I was part of that team, but, I guess I said something wrong and the article I wrote never went up? :shrug: I gave up two weeks later when I was trying to contact TypeGRRR for another article and no one else came up with material during that time. I never got a response and Im still not even kicked off the "Featured CRX Team" forum. Anyways...

CRXCCC
:RIP:

#35 ·
Hey, seeing as there are mods in here - does anyone have an update on when the chat server will be back on-line?

All the best! -corksil

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.