(Advertisements are not shown for registered users)

We need itrader!

Voice your opinion about the site. Make new suggestions. Vote on changes. An open forum to discuss anything related to the CRX Community site.

Moderator: Moderators

We need itrader!

Postby luis_88 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:50 am

As i was doing my daily religious crx "for sale" look around i started to think, how can we trust the sellers ? Sure we have reviews but you'd have to look those up your self, i think maybe and itrader would perhaps encourage more people to buy from sellers or vendors and stay away from those who scam. Just a thought :bounce:
luis_88

Re: We need itrader!

Postby Baker » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:37 am

luis_88 wrote: Sure we have reviews but you'd have to look those up your self

That's not that hard.
Simply type the name in the Google search bar on the forum, if they have a feedback thread, it will be one of the first to pop up.
Baker
Mr. Search

Postby As I Conspire » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:03 am

i put feedback in my signature and would recommend that when people trade and sell alot to put it there as well to be easier. i would much rather poke around and see when they think rather than having a system where as if someone gave you a bad rating it would kill your score.

just my thoughts
As I Conspire
AIC Designs

Postby jfrolang » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:02 am

iTrader is a Vbulletin app. A quick search showed no such mod for PHPBB, unless I totally missed something.
jfrolang
Site Admin

Postby luis_88 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:37 pm

As I Conspire wrote:i put feedback in my signature and would recommend that when people trade and sell alot to put it there as well to be easier. i would much rather poke around and see when they think rather than having a system where as if someone gave you a bad rating it would kill your score.

just my thoughts

that is true, people like me are just a little stubborn lol
luis_88

Postby y49si » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:32 pm

Itrader, isn't foolproof. Post count and join date matter more to me. A user with 2 posts that joined 3 days ago selling anything doesn't get the time of day from me.

Leaving feedback for a member and reading up on other peoples experience with a seller makes me feel a little better about sending money to someone. If the feds would actually apprehend and prosecute to the scammers I think that would be best.
1991 Honda Crx Si
y49si

Return to crxcommunity.com Site Suggestions & Issues