(Advertisements are not shown for registered users)

Issues accessing crxcommunity.

Voice your opinion about the site. Make new suggestions. Vote on changes. An open forum to discuss anything related to the CRX Community site.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Issues accessing crxcommunity.

Postby As I Conspire » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:56 pm

for now we should just deal with it and when fisher get ahold of the info im sure he will fi it for us.
As I Conspire
AIC Designs

Postby Meech » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:02 pm

As I Conspire wrote:for now we should just deal with it and when fisher get ahold of the info im sure he will fi it for us.

When he gets wind of this thread. I'm not trying to knock him or anything, I know how you can lose interest in a project or just gain interest in more exciting projects and not have time for the rest. It's just that since he is the only one that can fix issues like this it leaves us dead in the water until we create enough summoning spells and prayers for him to be resurrected 31 days later.

@Tom (crxfisher)
Don't you think it would be best to pass on the helm to a more active admin like jfro or ollie?

Who am I kidding... Probably next time we'll hear from him is when they plan to sell the site to someone like AutoGuide or when all hope is just given up. :pout:
ebob wrote:Wish I aged as well the HF. I think I know why I lost 5mpg, my car's carrying and additional 150 pounds.

'88 Dx - '93 MPV V6 2wd - Feedback
Meech

Postby As I Conspire » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:49 am

someone draw a pentagram and find a sacrifice. we have to summon fisher.

i still have his keychain :( been trying to send it to him forever
As I Conspire
AIC Designs

Postby KevinEF7 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:01 pm

I couldnt get on for over a day there, killing my ability to play the driving game!
KevinEF7

Postby Baker » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:08 pm

Meech wrote:@Tom (crxfisher)
Don't you think it would be best to pass on the helm to a more active admin like jfro or ollie?

That would make the most sense.
Someone more active should be on the up and up with this stuff if Tom doesn't have time for it.

:idea:
Baker
Mr. Search

Postby daveb91 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:00 pm

Tom should just get help not pass it on to someone else....he started this I'm not going to say he should pass on the helm that's crazy.

We had this problem accessing before and it was fixed..don't know why it popped back up.
daveb91

Postby Meech » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:16 pm

daveb91 wrote:Tom should just get help not pass it on to someone else....he started this I'm not going to say he should pass on the helm that's crazy.

We had this problem accessing before and it was fixed..don't know why it popped back up.

Well he can always keep access to the site, it's his. He should just give someone else the abilities to fix these issues so we don't bother him with PMs and emails until he reluctantly comes back when he finds time to tend to us.

[crud]... We're going through this on a thread when we could be flooding his inbox with this stuff.
ebob wrote:Wish I aged as well the HF. I think I know why I lost 5mpg, my car's carrying and additional 150 pounds.

'88 Dx - '93 MPV V6 2wd - Feedback
Meech

Previous

Return to crxcommunity.com Site Suggestions & Issues