(Advertisements are not shown for registered users)

Slow loading

Voice your opinion about the site. Make new suggestions. Vote on changes. An open forum to discuss anything related to the CRX Community site.

Moderator: Moderators

Slow loading

Postby daveb91 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:09 pm

Site is slow loading pages lately....I know this will not get anywhere because the sellout doesn't log in anymore and the imaginary admins.....are well imaginary.
daveb91

Re: Slow loading

Postby C.R.Xander » Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:12 pm

It's been fine for me, no problems at all.
C.R.Xander

Postby Baker » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:56 pm

No issues here with loading, but you're spot on about the rest of the observations.
Baker
Mr. Search

Postby daveb91 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:26 am

Today is fine...it's off and on...other sites are fine.
daveb91

Postby firejackal » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:54 am

Are you guys going to choose new admins eventually? Maybe at least ones that get online... I mostly use tapatalk to access the forums and off and on the site doesn't want to load. Right now it's fine for me.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
'91 Honda CRX HF: B18A1 Swap http://www.crxcommunity.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=55001
'96 Nissan 240sx SE: Mostly stock for now
Sold: '99 Honda Civic SI: B16A2
firejackal

Re:

Postby daveb91 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:31 am

firejackal wrote:Are you guys going to choose new admins eventually? Maybe at least ones that get online... I mostly use tapatalk to access the forums and off and on the site doesn't want to load. Right now it's fine for me.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

That's the funniest thing I have read in a while!! We don't choose admins they usually just sellout to other admins and nothing gets improved....even though the OLD admin said this was the best thing for the site.....
daveb91

Postby sxysweed » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:17 pm

Admin selection is up to the company that owns the forum. Ollie and Jfro are still fairly active, you could try sending them a message, but I'm not sure how much they can actually do from their "side" of the forum. Have you tried sending a PM to the AG admin though?

Moderator selection is internal when they (the others) feel that we are a bit understaffed and could use another helper.

Featured CRX selection everyone gave up on, since TonyGuns is too busy and no one else ever manages to follow through. :rolleyes1:
fals-kk-alrot.tumblr
sxysweed

Postby jfrolang » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:30 am

I can't do anything server side. I am basically just a manager of this site but the owner keeps the keys to the utility room. And he doesn't come by or answer the phone.
jfrolang
Site Admin

Postby Baker » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:53 pm

jfrolang wrote:the owner keeps the keys to the utility room. And he doesn't come by or answer the phone.

Essentially the site is in the same position as before it was sold out?

Ahh, the promises.... :rolleyes1:
crxfisher wrote:With that being said, today I'm announcing that CRXCommunity.com has been sold to Vertical Scope. They have a team of professionals who are experienced in managing forums, and they can improve the site much more efficiently than could ever do by myself. I've been assured that the site will be mostly kept as-is with no major changes in the near future, so you should expect the same look and feel, with the added bonus of more active admins. The forum's existing rules will stay in place, and the moderator staff will stay as is.

With that, I'd like to introduce you to Dwayn, username AG_admin, who will be leading the team. Any questions you have can be directed to him. I hope you all can look forward to a more efficient, stable, and secure forum thanks to this change.
Baker
Mr. Search

Postby Meech » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:19 pm

sxysweed wrote:Featured CRX selection everyone gave up on, since TonyGuns is too busy and no one else ever manages to follow through. :rolleyes1:

Not everyone. I still have access to it as well as ohisofly. It's more than a one or two man job though.

And yeah, the promises...

Reminds me of a good song though. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llDikI2hTtk
ebob wrote:Wish I aged as well the HF. I think I know why I lost 5mpg, my car's carrying and additional 150 pounds.

'88 Dx - '93 MPV V6 2wd - Feedback
Meech

Postby daveb91 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:12 am

Baker wrote:
jfrolang wrote:the owner keeps the keys to the utility room. And he doesn't come by or answer the phone.

Essentially the site is in the same position as before it was sold out?

Ahh, the promises.... :rolleyes1:
crxfisher wrote:With that being said, today I'm announcing that CRXCommunity.com has been sold to Vertical Scope. They have a team of professionals who are experienced in managing forums, and they can improve the site much more efficiently than could ever do by myself. I've been assured that the site will be mostly kept as-is with no major changes in the near future, so you should expect the same look and feel, with the added bonus of more active admins. The forum's existing rules will stay in place, and the moderator staff will stay as is.

With that, I'd like to introduce you to Dwayn, username AG_admin, who will be leading the team. Any questions you have can be directed to him. I hope you all can look forward to a more efficient, stable, and secure forum thanks to this change.

I hope Fisher chokes on that money.
daveb91

Return to crxcommunity.com Site Suggestions & Issues