Honda CRX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

[POLL CLOSED] Featured CRX Team Leader - Vote!

13K views 35 replies 11 participants last post by  ollie 
#1 ·
Who would you like to see as the leader of the Featured CRX Team?
black_krix_si625.00%
ollie833.33%
shadowcrx312.50%
toxiclows416.67%
wasuri312.50%

#2 ·
We are looking to have 1 person lead the Featured CRX Team. The team will be in charge of creating the featured crx articles each month. (or on whatever schedule the team sees fit). We have 5 candidates who have expressed an interest in the position. Please vote for your favourite candidate. The person with the highest votes will be offered the position and be given the responsibility of choosing additional members for the team as needed.

#4 ·
ok heres mine yall

If i am elected to any position i can offer my great taste in cars and vast knowledge to help out in anyway. I will also keep it fair between any submission given. I will perform my duties as Feature Excutive to the best of my ability, i will never use or abuse my power that i am given. The CRX is the ultimate car and i will due it justice by creating a the greatest featured page ever created, and with my extensive writing capablitlies(Composition I&II in high school) i will write elaborate articles honoring the featured crxes. i will lead you all to crx bliss
VIVA LOS CRX

PLUS I JUST PALIN LOVE YOU GUYS

#8 ·
azulito said:
Do the candidates need to have HTML chops?
No, they don't. We're not sure at this point if the featured articles will be a webpage or if they will be a post in a forum. If the skills are needed and the team leader doesn't have them, they will either have to learn them or recruit a helper that has the necessary skills.

And yes, let's hear some more speeches! :p There's still 2 more days of voting left!

#9 ·
*ahem*

Well I think I would be a good addition to the Featured Crx Team for the Crx Community because I feel that adding this feature to the website will be another thing to look forward to when coming to the website. We have the great website. We have the help offered in certain topics and threads. We have more to offer. (we meaning the community) I am focusing on this great addition, but me being apart of the team or in charge of the team would be an even greater addition. With the enthusiasm I have for crx's and supporting the crxcommunity, my addition to the team would be limitless and endless. It would not be something for bragging rights or to show I have status over someone. It would be to represent someone from these boards with pride to show them they are our 'Featured Crx' of the month. (our meaning the community :D ) I know that I could provide/produce a great article for whomever participates in the featured crx.

who am I kidding im losing horrendously

#14 ·
stickershop said:
Wasuri said:
who am I kidding im losing horrendously
Don't worry, even you don't get the position, you can still ask to help out. It is my hope that the team leader will rotate people in and out of the job in order to give lots of people the opportunity to chip in
Lol Its ok. I don't want the winner to feel obliged to take turns with me just because I said that. :wink: Yet then again ya never know. I got 2 votes I never though I would have got. Thanks to those who voted and especially those who voted for me. 8)

#18 ·
Whoever wins. is really not that important. It is just the cool fact that we are going to have a featured CRX ... I see there is already 1 crx in there for consideration. ( mark W's)

I will be having a campaign party ( read free drinks ) in Punxsutawney, Pa. tonight to secure voters..

Also "t0x1c '06" stickers will be handed out.

#19 ·
:steps up to the platform:

Ahem...is this thing on?:taps on mike:

I being a man of few words just have one thing to say.....
Did I mention my cousins a stripper and LOVES crxs AND their owners! :wink: :shock: :D
Good night and GOD bless....

#25 ·
Ouch Tom that hurts and I'm telling chris what you said. :wink: :lol:

Thank you guys and the $$$ is on the way.

I will do my best to keep this feature new and updated,but I will need help from a few peeps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.