(Advertisements are not shown for registered users)

[POLL CLOSED] Featured CRX Team Leader - Vote!

This is where we will post new issues to vote on for the community.

Moderator: Moderators

Who would you like to see as the leader of the Featured CRX Team?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:06 pm

black_krix_si
25%
ollie
33%
shadowcrx
13%
toxiclows
17%
wasuri
13%

Total votes : 24

Postby Jonny_Black » Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:31 pm

OLLIE FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

haha
grats.
"But I, being poor, have only my dreams. I have spread my dreams under your feet. Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."
Jonny_Black

Postby shadowcrx » Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:44 pm

you know i will be by your side to help. after i wrote that long ass thing i wanna help out at least. lemme get the pizzas
1990 Honda Crx Si **Project JDM Dreams**
shadowcrx
WARNING - Do Not Buy From Me!

Postby azulito » Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:33 am

Congrats! How do we proceed? I'm still wondering about the formatting of the feature. Oh, and do we need to call it the "Featured CRX"? Should we think of a new name for it? How often do the new ones show up? Will it be a some red taped genealogical list like it (ahem) was, you know where? Can we have random updates? i wonder if we can have video links in the "Feature"! Dang!

:arrow: :idea: :?: :!:
azulito

Postby stick » Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:00 am

azulito wrote:Congrats! How do we proceed? I'm still wondering about the formatting of the feature. Oh, and do we need to call it the "Featured CRX"? Should we think of a new name for it? How often do the new ones show up? Will it be a some red taped genealogical list like it (ahem) was, you know where? Can we have random updates? i wonder if we can have video links in the "Feature"! Dang!

:arrow: :idea: :?: :!:

It's ollie's first day. I'm sure he'll figure out some plans for the articles soon. I believe his first order of business is to pick helper(s) for the team. I'm not sure what format the articles will be in at this point... (webpage or posting in a forum). The frequency of the articles will be entirely up to ollie and his team. Although, it would be cool if the first article had a couple of crx's or more just to kick things off :)
91 CRX Si (frost white), 91½ CRX Si SE #758 (being restored), 91½ CRX Si SE #759
stick

Postby Wasuri » Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:17 pm

shadowcrx wrote:after i wrote that long ass thing

Yea i feel like a complete idiot for doing it. Oh well. Looks like ollie has enough helpers. Congrats to ollie for winning and everyone who gets to help!

Im looking forward to seeing some features. Even if im not apart of the group, im still excited for this to happen.
Wasuri

Postby ollie » Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:01 pm

Thanks guys!
My first order of business is a team.
I was thinking a team of 4 people and me.
What this will allow is room for people that have vacations and some time away from the computer to not be tied up.This will also allow me and my team to have 2 groups to work the opposite weeks so we dont get bogged down/behind schedule.
lol I know that looked like a cluster%$#,but it should work.
I already have two spoken for:
1.black krix si
2.shadowcrx
3.?
4.?

Also I was thinking of having the feature run every two weeks.(i.e. a new feature and car starting on a monday and running for 14 days)
What I will have to do to make this work is have my articles ready and submitted to Tom or Jay by sunday night...

As I dont know what exactly everyones skills are I am looking for some good literary skilled people as well as someone with good photoshop skills.
Once again thanks guys for thinking of me and I will do the best to make the community shine with the help of the team of course!:wink:

Oh yeah please PM me if you would like to help and have any of these skills.
Comeon guys/gals I need to get that team together!
VIVA LA COMMUNITY! :lol:
...Thrashy. said...."Robb, if my car ever breaks down, I'll never have to worry because I can just shout "CRX FLOORMATS!" and within an hour you'll be right there to tell me about yours. 8)" ahhhhhahahahahahah

1989 EF9 project "Backburner" in restoration. :)
ollie
Site Admin

Postby rex2nr » Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:08 pm

I can volunteer my "m@d tyTE" photochopping skills, lol
-Scott-
projectCRX Sold
1999 Ford Ranger - Project DD 2011 Ford Escape - family/dog/parts hauler
rex2nr
Resto-Modder

Postby shadowcrx » Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:03 am

i have photoshoping skills already on lock down bro lol
but maybe not every 2 weeks ollie b/c we would run out of members pretty quick lol, but whatever floats your boat
1990 Honda Crx Si **Project JDM Dreams**
shadowcrx

Postby crxfisher » Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:41 am

I believe we're going to be putting this featured CRX thingy on a separate page too, so anybody with good HTML skills and/or flash or any other web development and design skills would be great. (MS Frontpage does not count.)
Searching for CRX #5: 1990 - Y49, rust-free.
crxfisher
Site Admin

Postby ollie » Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:44 pm

shadowcrx wrote:i have photoshoping skills already on lock down bro lol
but maybe not every 2 weeks ollie b/c we would run out of members pretty quick lol, but whatever floats your boat

Sounds good,but I will look at all possible avenues.I mean it cant hurt having more than one good photoshopper onboard can it?

Well I was also thinking the "2 week" thing because thats 24 cars a year.Not too many considering the volume of members we have and will possibly gain in the near future,but we can discuss that after we have the team locked down.
Oh and my HTML isnt that bad either Tom! :wink:
...Thrashy. said...."Robb, if my car ever breaks down, I'll never have to worry because I can just shout "CRX FLOORMATS!" and within an hour you'll be right there to tell me about yours. 8)" ahhhhhahahahahahah

1989 EF9 project "Backburner" in restoration. :)
ollie
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Vote!