Honda CRX Forum banner

Featured CRX

5K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  daveb91 
#1 ·
is the community no longer doing a featured crx??

#8 ·
Baker said:
Welcome to 2012...
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=63123

haitian-REX said:
is the community no longer doing a featured crx??
Since there hasn't been one since 4/12 and it hasn't been consistent since 08/09, I'm guessing 'No'.
damn, i didnt realize it took that much effort to gather a few photos and a quick bio...

#9 ·
It doesn't take much effort if people are actually sending them to you. But pestering people, dealing with inquiries, mentioning that you really need that write-up tonight, OK?, asking for better pictures, and on and on and on will eat up a lot of time and energy.

--DD

#10 ·
haitian-REX said:
damn, i didnt realize it took that much effort to gather a few photos and a quick bio...
If it's that simple and easy, I think you've nominated yourself to take it on... :?: :idea:
If you bothered to read the discussion within the link I posted, you'd see it is a lot more than just "gathering some photos and a quick bio".
Prove us all wrong and bring it back then...

#11 ·
I'm reminded of this every time I log in... It wasn't a lack of trying. If ohisofly wants to start it up again with me, I'm willing to write articles while he handles the html in a bi-monthly manner. Maybe every 3 months. Can't just do it on my own or else we'd barely have it once a year and even then I don't have access to post them on the "Featured" forum.

#12 ·
:oops: Ahhh man, I actually feel bad about this since i couldn't get my crap together when Ohisofly was trying to put this into motion. He actually reminded me a couple of times but i fell short on submitting the bio and pictures.

There's been a lot of really great builds in the last couple of years that would make great candidates for a renewed Featured CRX. If offered the opportunity again i'll be sure to not muck it up. *Apologies Ohisofly!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.