(Advertisements are not shown for registered users)

Expensive parts

Anything goes, as long as it follows the Community Rules.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Expensive parts

Postby tommy » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:26 am

What scares me is that his feedback is 100%, though if you dig in a little, the feedback from the sellers is from lower-priced items, not the silly stuff.

Seeing the price of his double-din console does make me more able to live with the crappy quality of the one I made this year. :P
1990 ZcSi
tommy

Postby Baker » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:25 am

tommy wrote:What scares me is that his feedback is 100%, though if you dig in a little, the feedback from the sellers is from lower-priced items, not the silly stuff.

If you look deeper, yes, it's the smaller stuff.
The higher, more ridiculous parts don't seem to be moving, although he claims they are.
He wanted to buy a dash I had for sale, he may be partially all talk, but he seemingly found more excuses than time to not come down and pick it up with as bad as he seemed to want it and as big of a hoarder as he is. He's done that twice with me with parts I had.
He told me he wanted a double DIN I had. He had told me he'd buy it, a week goes by, I hear nothing from him, I sell it to someone else and he asks me why? I say because you never made any effort to pay for it. :crazy:
The guy is a bonehead.
Baker
Mr. Search

Postby DAP91Si » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:26 pm

It's not just car parts he marks up excessively. A while back he had used PS3 Madden games that he was selling as if they were new and the most current game. Any smart person could have went to Gamestop and gotten it for about $30 cheaper than what he was asking.
1991 CRX Si
DAP91Si

Postby Robb » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:23 pm

2ndjenn wrote: I started buying and storing parts for my overhaul 12 years ago. The only exterior parts I could not find were mirrors and the windshield cowl, found everything else.

lol @ 12 years ago...
Things have become 1000x more rare for CRX'S since then lol
Robb

Previous

Return to The Lounge