(Advertisements are not shown for registered users)

Why bother with USDM CRXs anymore?

Anything goes, as long as it follows the Community Rules.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Why bother with USDM CRXs anymore?

Postby Baker » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:53 am

crocrx wrote:The only CRX i'd buy would be an SIR from Europe.

Not all Euro models are LHD and they are VT models.
Baker
Mr. Search

Postby crxgator » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:08 pm

crocrx wrote:Most CRX's up here in Canada are rusty. You won't find one that isn't, well at least not anymore. You should see
how rusty my parts car is...the rear bumper support mounts to the body are rotted, rocker panels have huge holes in them etc. The biggest problem is they salt the roads here which KILL these already poorly protected Hondas.

RHD cars belong on RHD roads, sorry.

The only CRX i'd buy would be an SIR from Europe.

I meant get an importer VT/SiR from Canada and import it to the US
imgoingforit wrote:Is SJ Cloudpump?
crxgator
Original Gator

Postby Krix » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:38 pm

I love my crx but I've been thinking more and more about selling it and importing one. Yeah it's fun modded but a nice original SiR would be just as fun for me no more than I drive it.
Krix

Postby x_2xs_x » Thu May 05, 2016 2:42 pm

crocrx wrote:Most CRX's up here in Canada are rusty. You won't find one that isn't, well at least not anymore. You should see
how rusty my parts car is...the rear bumper support mounts to the body are rotted, rocker panels have huge holes in them etc. The biggest problem is they salt the roads here which KILL these already poorly protected Hondas.

RHD cars belong on RHD roads, sorry.

The only CRX i'd buy would be an SIR from Europe.

your almost right, just pulled mine out of a 13 year heated slumber, and it has never seen the white stuff, in the over 20 years I have owned it anyway.
I have seen a few good examples but they are few and far between, just requires patience in canada
x_2xs_x

Postby daveb91 » Thu May 05, 2016 6:36 pm

Most.....
daveb91

Postby Jordan_668 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:39 am

@ Krix! I have an h2b Crx and I've also cut the frame for the pulley clearance, and I have seen you cut yours as well, did you reinforce your frame after cutting it? Or did you just leave it as is ? Thanks!! Much appreciation if you can respond thanks!!!!! If you can get back to me asap my email is Jordanjordan668@yahoo.com I. Am either debating from your response
Jordan_668

Postby daveb91 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:48 pm

Jordan_668 wrote:@ Krix! I have an h2b Crx and I've also cut the frame for the pulley clearance, and I have seen you cut yours as well, did you reinforce your frame after cutting it? Or did you just leave it as is ? Thanks!! Much appreciation if you can respond thanks!!!!! If you can get back to me asap my email is Jordanjordan668@yahoo.com I. Am either debating from your response

He had an old build thread...
OT
daveb91

Postby Myriad » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:38 am

Jordan_668 wrote:@ Krix! I have an h2b Crx and I've also cut the frame for the pulley clearance, and I have seen you cut yours as well, did you reinforce your frame after cutting it? Or did you just leave it as is ? Thanks!! Much appreciation if you can respond thanks!!!!! If you can get back to me asap my email is Jordanjordan668@yahoo.com I. Am either debating from your response

Is this spam? I'm honestly not sure. You know what Personal Messages are, right?
I got a new shell, just need to stop driving the DX so I can work on it.

I've got a filter for my mouth, it just isn't a good one.
Myriad

Postby new guy » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:24 am

Myriad wrote:

Is this spam? I'm honestly not sure. You know what Personal Messages are, right?

if this is spam then they are really stepping up their game :rofl: but seriously alot of people on here either dont check pm's or their inbox is full.
new guy

Postby Baker » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:43 pm

As far as importing now, I'd like to have an original 90-91 LHD, 1.6i-16 aka DOHC Zc powered.
Baker
Mr. Search

Previous

Return to The Lounge