(Advertisements are not shown for registered users)

Java Script

Anything goes, as long as it follows the Community Rules.

Moderator: Moderators

Java Script

Postby signalpuke » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:50 pm

I disable JS in the browser, and the search box returns no results.

What do I need to enable to use the search function? (noScript add-on)

Hope everyone has been well. :)

Main thing I am looking for is SiR specific info; 5-lug/suspension differences from Si, '89 seat rails, and wiring schematics.

For the 5-lug, I am going off of http://www.ff-squad.com/technet/how-to/5lug.ef-da/ but if anyone makes a 'bolt-on' option for both the front and rear I am interested.

I think the seat rails mount points are the same for them, but not sure.

Appreciate the help :thumbup:
signalpuke

Re: Java Script

Postby Foogar » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:36 pm

If you don't want to tinker with your noscript settings go to google and add site:crxcommunity.com to your search
Foogar

Postby msc » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:13 pm

Blocking scripts from places like google is the reason for using no-script so why would anyone who cares about privacy then allow google.

For searching I use the advanced search from the search menu at the top. No java script or cookies required and google is denied a bit of data. It's a win, win, win solution to site searching that predates the google site search feature.

Mike
msc

Postby signalpuke » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:26 pm

msc wrote:Blocking scripts from places like google is the reason for using no-script so why would anyone who cares about privacy then allow google.

For searching I use the advanced search from the search menu at the top. No java script or cookies required and google is denied a bit of data. It's a win, win, win solution to site searching that predates the google site search feature.

Mike

Excellent, thank you.
signalpuke

Return to The Lounge