Honda CRX Forum banner

What did you do to your crx today?

558K views 6K replies 658 participants last post by  Robb 
#1 ·
I am always interested in hearing about what people have been doing to there cars so I thought I would make this post. Everyone follow along with posting what you did to your crx.

To Start it off: nothing big

I put my valve cover back on after having it off the replace the spark plug gaskets.

#4 ·
I just bought some new used shoes for her. I just have to clean them up and get new tires for them and there be good to go.

#12 ·
CrxCarl said:
Yeah, that is kind of cool. But doesn't it cause wind noise on the freeway? Are they a weather seal? That car with the rid lip on the rim is sweet. Is that yours?
The factory seal for the glass is very good, I have not noticed extra wind noise on the freeway. If you wanted to be extra safe you could put some sealeant I guess behind the glass that would not be visable.

That car with the red wheels belongs to one of the UK members, very nice.....

#13 ·
I kissd her and looked at her sleeping for the winter.(insert cute cuddly music) :lol:

#14 ·
saddly nothing to my rex today.....didnt even get to drive it. but me and my dad started with the 440 in his challenger :D we're rebuilding it so today we took practically everything out of the engine bay. all thats in there now is the block and heads just waiting for the engine lift to arrive wednesday. it should have over 500hp when its put back together. beats the hell out our crxs but he's lucky to get more than 12-14miles per gallon haha

#16 ·
I drained the coolant. Treated her to a new Thermostat, coolant temperature sensor and I filled everything back up. She seemed happy when I pulled her out of the garage (idle's back in spec now, yay!). Tomorrow, I clean the shop down at school and get everything ready for tacking up our frame for next year's baja car (well, not just me, the whole team, but you know how it is).

#18 ·
installed new to me used middle tail/backup light assembly. its just about too cold to do anything else right now... might adjust my valves monday and if it warms up sometime soon a wash and wax... she hasnt had one in a few months :( dirrty girl... lol

#26 ·
today I played with her turbo, dd some ody work, did some engine work, cleaned and molested her then I cleand the one I built for my little brother and said good buy to the 2 of them sleeping in there winter home.

I also put my 18"s back in her and put the slicks in place to look at them

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.