Honda CRX Forum banner

Bi-Monthly CRX meet Orange County December 14, 2014

12K views 38 replies 18 participants last post by  tman327 
#1 ·
It's time for the next bi-monthly Orange County CRX meet!

Please do not post this meet at other forums or sites. This includes sites like Honda-Tech, NWP, Craigslist , Myspace, Facebook, etc., etc.
This is a CRXCommunity meet for CRXCommunity members. I intentionally do not advertise this meet at places like HondaTech because I do not want to attract that kind of crowd to this meet. Thanks

What: CRX Meet
When: Sunday, December 14, 2013. 10am to 5pm-ish
Where: Irvine Regional Park, Orange, CA
1 Irvine Park Road
Orange, CA 92862

Here's more info about the park: -->PDF brochure<-- -->PDF map<--

There is a $5 charge at the gate. No in and outs.

Directions:
From the 55 fwy, take the Katella exit and head East. It will dead-end at Jamboree. Turn left and head into the park.

From the 5 fwy, exit Jamboree and head North. Take Jamboree all the way until it ends, at the park.

After you pay at the gate, turn right as soon as you can. Follow this road for a while until you get to a CRX sign where you will turn to the right. Follow that road until you get to the sign at the meet spot. See the map below. For those that looked at the map in the pdf above, we'll be in parking lot P14.

Notes about the park and the meet:
1. This is a meet, not a car show. Don't worry about what condition your car is in. Just come out and have some fun with other CRX owners.

2. The speed limit in the park is 10mph! The rangers are always on the watch here. Please do not speed, rev, burnout, etc in the park! We like having our meets here and do not want to lose this place due to someone that can't control the way they drive.

3. There is no alcohol allowed in the park. The rangers do make random stops to check for this. Please comply.

4. There is no skateboarding in the park.

5. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to open our hoods. Please keep your hoods closed guys!

Attendee list:
1. nihkon (Jason)
2. JustJesus (Jesus)
3. Sweaper91
4. dmlemus (Dani)
5. EfChris (Chris)
6. jAVi <:D (Javi)
7. Number128
8. JesSi00 (Jessie) -maybe
9. joey f. (Jo)
10. TPZVTECREX (Rene) -maybe
11. CRXTraveler (Rodney)
12. dorkzracing
13. EF8Notes
14. synergy10 (Davey)

Food list:
-Easy-up, coolers, condiments, napkins, paper plates, utensils nihkon/JustJesus
-charcoal (instant light) nihkon/JustJesus
-Hot Dogs + Buns (8 pack) nihkon/JustJesus, Number128
-Hamburgers + Buns (12 pack frozen) nihkon/JustJesus, __________
-Water (case) nihkon/JustJesus
-Soda **We do not need any soda. There is plenty left over from the last meet**
-Other drinks joey f.
-Chips jAVi <:D
-Desserts Sweaper91
-Other

For the food....if you see a line next to it, it means we need someone to bring it. Thanks!

If you would like to bring something, just post it up in this thread and I'll add it to this list.

See less See more
#27 ·
tyson said:
[deleted]

btw, was hoping to make it this month but the crx recently died on me and not sure what the problem is. not too motivated to fix either at the moment. will try to make it if i can get it running tho. id like to take some videos with a new jib i made.
I was able to care of the "deleted" issue. Thanks again for letting me know.

Good luck with figuring out the problem with your CRX man.
For your jig....is it hand-held or vehicle-mounted?

JesSi00 said:
lol I am used to it but it makes an occasional loud rattle when i accelerate.I don't think this rattle was their before.
Hmm..Hopefully you can find the source of the rattle dude!

CRXTraveler said:
I'm gonna make it a point to get out there.....I miss you guys! :)b
Rodney! It's time for your once-a-year appearance huh! lol See ya there man. :)b

dorkzracing said:
I'll be there along with EF8Notes
Cool man. I added you both to the list.

#30 ·
was hoping to make this one considering ive been gone so long and finally have a sunday off. but i have plans in town and wont be able to make it...

#31 ·
iLikeTheTunaHere said:
I really want to make it to the meet. I've been resisting to post here, just cause I don't want to commit. :lol: My car isn't registered the moment because I'm in the process of getting it bar'd. Maybe I'll still drive my car out there, maybe :chin:
It'd be cool to have you and your CRX out there man. But I don't know if I'd take the risk. The meets aren't going anywhere. Get your car BAR'd, and bring it out in 2 months. :)b

MaStEr IrOc said:
was hoping to make this one considering ive been gone so long and finally have a sunday off. but i have plans in town and wont be able to make it...
Bummer dude! You'll make it out again one of these days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.