Honda CRX Forum banner

N22 - Saturday, July 16, 2016

13K views 50 replies 9 participants last post by  Cementups 
#1 ·
The date has "officially" been announced on the FB site, so wanted to put it up here as a placeholder. Looks like Fireman's Park is the site again as well. I should have just enough time to get the CRX sorted out. :)

Shouldn't be a surprise, since it's always the third Saturday, but note that it's a little earlier than usual due to the way the calendar falls.

This was my 2001st post - spooky! :alien: :alien: :abducted:

#2 ·
tommy said:
The date has "officially" been announced on the FB site, so wanted to put it up here as a placeholder. Looks like Fireman's Park is the site again as well. I should have just enough time to get the CRX sorted out. :)

Shouldn't be a surprise, since it's always the third Saturday, but note that it's a little earlier than usual due to the way the calendar falls.

This was my 2001st post - spooky! :alien: :alien: :abducted:
I'm sure you'll find some excuse not to bring it :p

#9 ·
Honestly, unless you're painting the red one brown to show your support or stripping it to make a track-only beast, having two crxes doesn't make much sense to me. An S2K would be a more than worthy replacement, esp. if the wife approves.

#20 ·
tommy said:
This will be so much easier next year, when President Trump has annexed Canada.

This timeframe is going to be tight to get the jalopy ready. :twitch:
Then you better get humping on it. I got my RTA bushings in and new wheels bearings. I need to fix/replace a left rear caliper that seems to all of a sudden be hanging up. It may not be recent though since it was 2/32 and the other side is 6/32. Have even been thinking about putting Konis and Eibach Pro kit underneath it before we go.

Got a month, get your ass in gear. It's not like you didn't know a year in advance when the meet would be. :p

And you do realize that Hilary will be in office this time next year. Either way is a scary situation.

#22 ·
In my defense, it was cold for much longer this year than normal. There you go - that's about the best excuse I can come up with. :bounce:

Coat two of interior floorpan tonight, then one more early next week, and finally putting in seats, then the dominoes start falling more quickly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.