(Advertisements are not shown for registered users)

Any crx/ef meets in the north Dallas area?

News about any and all gatherings for CRX and Civic owners.

Moderator: Moderators

Any crx/ef meets in the north Dallas area?

Postby Holy_CRX » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:38 pm

Specifically looking in the mckinney and surrounding areas. Wife has been telling me I need to get out more and she knows my love for my car so naturally she suggested I find a car meet. Problem is that I kind of dislike huge meets, too big of a chance of drama or lurkers eyeing my "goodies" and attempting stupidity...

So does anyone on here live in the area that might know of a weekly meet or something of the sort? Just so there is no confusion I am in Texas btw
Holy_CRX

Re: Any crx/ef meets in the north Dallas area?

Postby umop3plsdn3dlus » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:59 am

I'd be down to drive that way but i still have a while before my crx is roadworthy again
Dustin - Central Texas
umop3plsdn3dlus

Postby Wolf Si » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:41 pm

Well, I know there are a few of us up in the North DFW area, but then again I don't know how many. The last time I attended a meet was almost 3 or more years ago and....... was way South West area.

Maybe if enough people chime in, we could put something together. If nothing else just a small get together at a central point Mall or Coffee place one Saturday or Sunday. Stonebriar Mall, etc.

With the weather starting to break (let's hope it does) it won't be on a 102 deg. day.

I know there are at least 4 people around our area (5 with me), but 2 I don't believe have their CRXs running/built yet.

Let me look and I will put there names on here. Maybe that way they will say if they are even interested or have their cars built yet.
Wolf Si

Postby Wolf Si » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:09 pm

Notlock32
Paopao
andvari101

And one guy in Frisco building a 88 or 89 HF that he quit his job to build.
Wolf Si

Return to Meets!