(Advertisements are not shown for registered users)

2016 PNW EF MEET WHO'S GOING

News about any and all gatherings for CRX and Civic owners.

Moderator: Moderators

2016 PNW EF MEET WHO'S GOING

Postby Nsx1972 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:47 am

Hi, last year was a good turn out. Met a bunch of great people and now considered friends. Crx were plenty. My crx project is done so hoping to see other fellow crxcommunity members come out and join me. Met fellow crxcommunity member Gary inhis beautiful y49 crx with a jdm front end. Hope you can make it this year. Weather is suppose to be nice not raining like last year so we should be out on the outside parking. Expecting a big turnout this year. Oh forgot to mentio. Its taking place on Aug. 27th, 2016 from 6pm-9pm downtown Portland Oregon at the Portland Public School building near the Memorial Coliseum if you are familiar with the Portland area. Just off i5.
90 crx si jdm b16a
93 eg dx hb (b18c5 swap)
96 ek hb (b18c5 swap same motor from my eg)
95 delsol dohc vtec ( swaped motor out and put in b20ls vtec)
Nsx1972

Re: 2016 PNW EF MEET WHO'S GOING

Postby Gr8_EE8 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:36 pm

All right, you got my attention. I'm almost willing to make the drive and show up for a car show with a front end full of bug splatter. So, I searched and found the event has a FB page that hasn't been updated since 2014, and the EFparts website (are they organizing this?) only has two things listed on it: Jack and [crud]. TBH, Jack doesn't have much of a presence at all. So, where are you advertising this event? I wouldn't bother to make the drive just to hang out with four locals and their sausages, which, from what I can tell, is what it is about. You got any further info? How have you reached people? How much of a turnout is expected? I am interested, but I need more of a pitch than this to make the effort. Does the event have its own web page, or another discussion somewhere?
Keep it real. This is the only Honda forum worth my time. You make it happen.
Gr8_EE8

Re: 2016 PNW EF MEET WHO'S GOING

Postby Nsx1972 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:06 pm

The official fb page is Ef reunion 2016.
90 crx si jdm b16a
93 eg dx hb (b18c5 swap)
96 ek hb (b18c5 swap same motor from my eg)
95 delsol dohc vtec ( swaped motor out and put in b20ls vtec)
Nsx1972

Return to Meets!