Honda CRX Forum banner

Bi-Monthly CRX Meet Bay Area CA Oct. 16, 2016 (New Location)

6K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  hyperkick 
#1 ·
It's time for the the final bi-monthly Bay Area CRX meet for the YEAR!!

What: CRX Meet
When: Sunday, October 16, 2016
Time: 12pm - 4pm
Where: 122 Estudillo Ave
San Leandro, CA 94577

Simple guidelines for the meet:

1.This is a meet, not a car show. Don't worry about what condition your car is in. Just come out and have some fun with other CRX owners.
2.No dangerous or offensive behavior will be tolerated.
3.No burnouts/peelouts or drifting.
4.Absolutely NO alcohol and NO drugs anywhere at or around the car meet
5.No street racing at or near the car meet.
6.The car meet is NOT a place for loud stereos or engine revving. Keep the stereos at a level down please
7.Pick up your trash, don't leave the plaza or the parking lot in a mess.
8. Please watch your speed as you enter and exit the parking lot.

Attendee list:
1.hyperkick (Chad)

See less See more
#6 ·
Hey there, new member and CRX owner here. I don't live immediately within the Bay Area, but would be willing to drive to the meet, depending on the size. How big is the usual turnout at these meets? I'm all for attending if it's a decent size, but the drive to only see 3 or 4 other owners is a bit on the long side.

#8 ·
StickerBum said:
Hey there, new member and CRX owner here. I don't live immediately within the Bay Area, but would be willing to drive to the meet, depending on the size. How big is the usual turnout at these meets? I'm all for attending if it's a decent size, but the drive to only see 3 or 4 other owners is a bit on the long side.
Welcome! The meet turnouts vary. I am anticipating this to be a big turnout because this will be our FINAL bi monthly meet for the year. We have a FB group and 11 people said they are going and 11 said they might come. Hope that gives you some information to decide whether to come or not. Whatever you end up deciding, I hope to see you there! :D

frankzcrx said:
I will try to make it to this meet.
Awesome! See you there! :)b

#11 ·
Hello All,

It has been brought to my attention it MAY be raining. The meet will still be going on rain or shine! I checked the forecast and it will be raining in the early morning or chances of couple showers.
The precipitation percentage i 80% on one website and 30% on the other one. I do not have an accurate information regarding the forecast. I will check the forecast on Friday so, I will get a better forecast prediction for Sunday 10/16/16, I would like us to plan accordingly just in case it does begin or rain during our last meet for the year and we may have to relocate.

At this time, I ask if anyone has an idea of a good alternative location for all us to go too. Worst comes to worst, we can always revert back to our In N Out location.

Thanks,
Chad

#13 ·
Hello All!

I am sorry for the late notice and last minute changes! First, the meet will still be going on tomorrow as planned. I just checked the weather for tomorrow during our the time of our meet and it will be hardly raining, but my concern is high winds of 10- 20MPH! I will be moving the meet location. I was able to find a public parking garage that is covered.

Parking: Please park on the FIRST floor!!!! Free parking limited to two hours per day.

WARNING!!! The parking garage is routinely patrolled by the San Leandro Police Department.
"Why do I have to provide my vehicle license plate number when paying for parking in the Downtown Parking Garage?
Your vehicle license plate is required for daily parking and monthly parking because it is used for enforcement purposes.
Your license plate is recorded when you arrive at the garage and when you leave the garage. If you have not paid for parking, the system will alert the enforcement staff and you will be issued a citation."

Address:

122 Estudillo Ave San Leandro, CA 94577

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.