Honda CRX Forum banner

**NC/SC Residents Meet Thread**

34K views 110 replies 45 participants last post by  Titus21 
#1 ·
Soooo...i just want to start a section for our CC members located in NC and SC so that we could update each other on local events and maybe organize a meet later on. Please let us know what City and State you are in also.

#17 ·
Thats the day before the Honda meet in Charlotte, I don't know if camping in your yard is an option but it might be cool to to have a little crx cruise from Fayetteville to Charlotte the next day. They said last time they had that meet there was 200 cars and over 350 people there. Plus they will have a dyno there and a swap meet area. Just an idea

#22 ·
nylumiro24 said:
Me and the the crew will be there. I might drive the mugen, since the crew is maily FG's. :)b
Tough choice. My wife has a 4 door si as well. Love driving it.

Any one else going to make it?

#26 ·
The meet was nice only stayed an hour though (hot not too much goin on and no friends could make it.), i think i saw annamlance rex...... Dunno though. there were ony like 7 crx's and only 3 or 4 where really nice. wish there were more! plenty of civics and hatches. I think the honda-tech meet we had at my Dealership a few years back was way more fun!

MEET PICS HERE http://www.carolinahondas.com/multim...ost-em-up.html

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.