Honda CRX Forum banner

Any meets near Atlanta Georgia or north ga?

6K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  Rexasaurus 
#1 ·
I was just wanting to see if there are some people that are going to want to meet around Atlanta or the north ga mountains. I'm open to any where between Atlanta and North Carolina line. I know I see some Rex's running around. I would love to have a group that meets once a month or every other month to ride the roads and share our cars and the progress we are making on our builds. I currently have a 91 si with a built b16a with a y1 LSD tranny. Also have a 86 Rex which is my new project. I just think it would be fun to get everyone with rexes or any Hondas together like that. Hit me up if anyone is intrested.

#7 ·
jdcrx said:
The Import Alliance Spring Meet is March 29 and 30 at the Atlanta Motor Speedway. Any chance we could have a mini-meet there? Details: http://importalliance.org/?page_id=1787 CRX's were severely under-repped last year.
this sounds like it could be a great opportunity to get some CRX love going!! i'm down

#9 ·
My plan is to camp at the speedway campground Friday and Saturday night. Camping isn't part of Import Alliance, but the ATL Speedway allows camping in specific areas on property. Primitive sites are $25/night and full hookups water/sewer/electric is $35. They also have showers near the camping area. I spoke with a lady at (770)946-4211 last week and she said the area for camping was near "Legends Lake". She recommended I call a week out to reserve a spot and get an e-mail confirmation that I could use to get through security if I arrive after hours. I've got no idea how nice or close to the IA event area the camping is but anything is better than last year's unorganized insanity. Hoping they'll be much better organized this year since it is two days and will be inside the track instead of in the parking lot.

#12 ·
I understand that. I should be there unless something happens. The 91 for sure and I'm hoping the 86 will be going to of the old lady will hate me driving her down in the 91. But at lest one crx for sure maybe 2 from us. Anyone else. We must show the inport comunity we are out there. I know in my town I'm one of 2 rexes in my town.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.