Honda CRX Forum banner

Baker

44K views 51 replies 46 participants last post by  jacksonww 
#1 ·
Got a crx rear bumper from him. Shipped fast, and kept charges down by wrapping in bubble wrap. Good sale.

#4 ·
Where to start with Baker.
I bought crx fenders from him and a bunch of interior. exactly as described.
I bought an si transmission , crx rear discs and a bunch of spare parts, exactly as described.
I bought an 89 civic hatchback si from him, it was also as described.
Cory is an honest dude who wont BS you, he's always where he says hes gonna be. Would do business again and the way it looks I probably will haha.

#5 ·
For reference, a list of folks I've done business with on here:
Buyers, Sellers and flake/bail outs!

SOLD to without any issues :)b
GameFAQsRolo, bil, Blackbird_Pilot, irtrueno, bobash69x2, t140568 , NEwt, eddier_22664, deftones1868, Ragnaarok, getrealjoeruss, HRX22, bubba, Oc91Ef8, Jmart, shorte, qweakers, FooFighter, Reckone, GSRCRXsi, rexy, Fire Marshal Bill, Richter77, RamaCrx, crex91, DefZer0, 4drSpankR, Angry, hfsfan928, Aragorn, twkcrx, alh081, kinq, hondacrx5spd (3x), Its me DUB, LGM Motorsports, b18apwr, stnapycnaf, caspercrx, nintyonesi, miatakiller, 2LTBaca, fortyfive, yellow88crx, fofdeo, russaroll, imgoingforit, reflexion, Morris Mike, Vanrij, SanFranciscoTreat, Mojave (2x), rbwdriven, Solo_Bro, y49si, EF8SQUAD, 3rdgenhatchdx, AlexCRX, deano1589, Zackcal1899, nvroutgund, Steelerfanatic, 90sexyrexy, 06DC5, diezzel, Bill63, C_REX, chentwoten, shiryu7, category5 si, zcash(2x), hondacrx5spd(2X), Alexk47, jacksonww, StrandedPenguin

Purchased from without any issues :clap:
toxiclows, coldtotouch, SETI20, 671blaze_it71, LiLYeLL, downest, mithuth, jfrolang, mattminerDOTcom, Reckone, cleanpigpen, Kupop, rexy, InkedUp, DefZer0, Aragorn, Kwicko, hondacrx5spd, hcarcrx

Members that backed out of deals as buyers or sellers
:nay:
Holy_CRX, crxkid88, crxbrad, LemonCRXDX, Syper, AntonioRexSi, As I Conspire, lovemyef, Crxhenson, dux10,[/b]

TOP SCUMBAG BUYERS: :mad2:
crxinn
crocrx

#6 ·
Baker has been around for a while now, I mean just look at his post count. Sold him a rear storage box and you can trust him. Payment arrived when he said it would.

Wouldn't think twice about buying from or selling anything to him, even if I have to hold the parts for some time.

Thanks!

#21 ·
Baker gave me a honda emblem for the front of my ride, and I gave him a cargo cover and divider. Good man to do business with... although I gotta say I'm surprised by the fact that there have been ANY flakes. Seriously... thats crap. :evil:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.