(Advertisements are not shown for registered users)

Biron Yo!

Share your experiences from buying and selling in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Biron Yo!

Postby LemonCRXDX » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:46 pm

really cool guy i needed a seatbel indicator as mine had cracked :( and he sent me one free of charge really cool guy id definitley purchase from him (if i wasnt broke atm) Thanks a lot man! :mrgreen:
My build thread :) http://crxcommunity.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=43009&p=465552#p465552 check it out comment :)
My F/S thread buy some stuff
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=42716
LemonCRXDX

Re: Biron Yo!

Postby boosted90crx » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:20 pm

i sent money to him and he recieved it this past saturday.. Before i sent him payment he text me back and even called me. Now that he got it i ve sent 4 or 5 text and tried calling and nothing hopefully he comes through ill let you know if so.
boosted90crx

Postby boosted90crx » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:31 pm

finally got my parts after a month maybe longer at least i got em....
boosted90crx

Postby Biron_Yo! » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:55 pm

Sorry for the delay man. Way to much went on up here. Ended up deleting all my for sale posts from all forumns. Still no excuse but sorry for the delay.
89 CRX Si H23a ITR Trans... H2BEAST
Check out my new site for CRX Parts!
www.crxgarage.com
Biron_Yo!
Vendor
Vendor

Postby boosted90crx » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:10 pm

well you saying this changes my attitude Good seller right here he can admit to problems
boosted90crx

Postby yoooks » Fri May 18, 2012 12:46 pm

Sold me a full set of JDM tail lights. Everything exactly as described. Good job packing, and fast shipping. Thanks! :-)b
yoooks

Re: Random CRX Parts plus more RHD Stuff B Series

Postby jlob85 » Tue May 29, 2012 4:51 pm

part received. thanks for fast shipment.
jlob85

Postby spoonfedcrx » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:46 pm

Great seller. Quick responses to my questions, fair price and ridiculously fast shipping.
spoonfedcrx

Postby local777 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:44 am

i orderd a wiper cowel.. and it came over packed so it whouldent break...well done it is in very nice shape as described ..this is a very hounest seller thank you A+++++++++++++++++++++ whould buy from again
local777

Postby 2LTBaca » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:22 pm

So far so good. Paid for a steel bumper and the foam reinforcements... he has kept in good contact with me. Will post more once the items arrive, but he has given me doubt that there are still trustworthy people on the internet! :)
1991 CRX Si. Silver. B18A1... Always wanted this make and model. Finally got one.

El Paso, TX
2LTBaca

Postby 2LTBaca » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:26 pm

Item arrived in a timely manner! Dude is real legit. Would mos def buy from him again.
1991 CRX Si. Silver. B18A1... Always wanted this make and model. Finally got one.

El Paso, TX
2LTBaca

Postby vtecn8ive » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:24 am

Paid in full like I said I would.

Fast Forward a couple of days and am now being told the part was sold on eBay and I'm getting issued a refund.

Messed up considering I paid first. I do no intend to buy from him again.
LS ENVY wrote:I like Pen15
vtecn8ive

Postby Biron_Yo! » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:33 am

Part was indeed paid in full. However, I was no where near a computer to remove the auction from the internet. Unfortunately, it sold before I could make it to the computer.

The refund was made and you have your money back. Sorry you feel the way that you do.
www.crxgarage.com
Biron_Yo!
Vendor
Vendor

Postby KnightRyder83 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:30 am

Bought A double din from Biron.....Item as described and arrived really fast. Now I have 2 :-)b Added to my hoard of rare parts. Yay me....thanks Dude.
KnightRyder83

Postby Cloud Eleven » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:40 pm

I have bought from and traded parts with Biron.. Both transactions went well without any incidents.. I would buy from him again and would recommend him as well..
BE KIND FOR EVERYONE YOU MEET IS FIGHTING A BATTLE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT #InMemoryofMaxGarcia

jpciii wrote:he LOL'd, it's all good.
Cloud Eleven

Postby MaStEr IrOc » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:56 pm

Bought a skunk2 camber kit from him. Great transaction, cleared up any communication problem and handled that very well. Would gladly by from again
JustJesus wrote:Can't wait to see my dentist. She's pretty hot. I'm hoping one day she'll put me under the gas and take advantage of me. Then again, I won't be awake to enjoy it. Crud. Stupid plans.
MaStEr IrOc

Postby Stucat » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:50 pm

I bought some PWJDM camber arms from him . before buying I asked if they were still adjustable as they looked quite corroded , he said they were fine .
When they arrived nothing moves , it took 5 days of soaking in anti seize and repeat attempts to shift them. he claims they are only a few mths old despite the fact that if they are PWJDM arms at all then they are a discontinued model not sold since 2006
Why say they move when they dont ? Why lie about their age ?
In his defence he did offer a refund but having gone to the trouble of freeing them up I kept them.
fast forward a week and we come to fitting . The trailing arm side of the arms is too narrow to fit without sloshing around (approx.1.5cm too narrow) and the hole for the bolt is way too big . In short they dont fit.
It seems now that Biron_YO! dosent want to reply to my pm's , so Pay-pal can sort my refund . The guys a Joker , complete waste of time .
this should show the differences in size

and this what they should look like (by the way mine are all Painted steel and they should be anodised aluminium bodied)
Stucat

Postby Biron_Yo! » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:44 am

The refund has been completed...

I mean seriously, there is no need for the name calling...

I offered a refund from the get go. A full refund after the item was returned and that I would even pay for the shipping. I would not expect that to make things right between us but at least the problem would have been resolved. Taking it to PayPal was not needed but it doesnt matter now.
Thanks
www.crxgarage.com
Biron_Yo!
Vendor
Vendor

Postby Stucat » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:44 am

Name calling ? I think complaining about being called a "joker" after this farce , is being a little over sensitive .
I took it to paypal because you read my pm's but did not reply .
Your response to a case being made to paypal was much quicker and I appreciate you settling quickly .
I can't exactly recommend you as a seller but acknowledge that you have put things as right as they can be.
Stucat

Postby CRXGuy » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:25 pm

Bought a bumper cover and Right front fender from him. Iteams were well packed and delivered quickly.
CRXGuy

Postby Cloud Eleven » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:57 am

Great guy, took my rex out on its first long road trip to pick up a hood. I've seen the parts stash first hand and he's got alot of good parts for our cars. If you're looking for something for your rex, more than likely he has it.

Thanks again :-)b I'll have to swing out your way again at some point for that hatch and more parts. :bounce:
BE KIND FOR EVERYONE YOU MEET IS FIGHTING A BATTLE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT #InMemoryofMaxGarcia

jpciii wrote:he LOL'd, it's all good.
Cloud Eleven

Postby Robb » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:26 pm

Great seller !
thanks
Robb

Postby umop3plsdn3dlus » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:04 am

Paid for a transmission Monday, was told it would go out and I would have a tracking number by the night. It's now Thursday and I've had zero contact. I've called and left 2 voicemails and messaged here on the forums. Hopefully it shows up today as promised cause I have to have it in the car by Monday. I'm going to try calling again today in a bit. Seemed like a good guy though, transaction was super smooth, just hope the product actually shows up.
Dustin - Central Texas
umop3plsdn3dlus

Postby umop3plsdn3dlus » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:49 am

Update - it's now been a week. I did receive a text Thursday saying that the "store phone" is having issues, which I guess is the reason for no contact. I find that strange since he has my cell number and can also message me on the forums as well. That has been the only communication since he took my money last Monday. I still have not received a tracking number that I was told I would receive TWICE. The lack of communication is ridiculous, as I said in my pm to him, I'm cool with pretty much anything. I wouldn't be upset if you had told me that your shop burnt to the ground over the weekend, I would just get my refund for now and as soon as I had the cash again and he re opened shop, I would repurchase from him. The issue I have, is I closed on my house. I have to have everything gone by 5pm central today. The only thing left in the entire house is the car and the stuff I need to put the transmission back in. Literally the only thing in the entire house. I don't have enough money to pay for his transmission AND the tow truck. None of which would have been an issue if I had just received the transmission on Thursday like I was told. So now I'm stuck in this predicament. Like I said in my pm message to him, I don't like being "that customer" but this is crazy. I'm not mad or upset (I am annoyed) just explaining things for the feedback.
Dustin - Central Texas
umop3plsdn3dlus

Postby umop3plsdn3dlus » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:41 pm

Wife called me today and said there's a transmission on the front porch. I did receive the product, which I'm happy for, but because of the lack of communication I can say that I didn't enjoy this transaction. Cost me a little extra because of the whole tow truck situation which I would like fixed.
Dustin - Central Texas
umop3plsdn3dlus

Next

Return to User Feedback