(Advertisements are not shown for registered users)

Nar's RRR (rio red rex) Pics updated

Show off your CRX. Member rides, pictures, project threads and galleries can go in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Nar's RRR (rio red rex) Pics updated

Postby AZCRXSI » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:58 pm

Nar has gone MIA!

Quick, send out the APB! :evil: :lol:
"Mango Bango", 1990 CRX Si -- Bought on 10/01/11, with 228,116 miles.
1990 CRX Si BUILD THREAD

Liquid Yellow 2005 MINI Cooper S (Daily Driver)
AZCRXSI

Postby Robb » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:58 pm

Id be paranoid to leave the MR2 and RX7 out I the open like that.. I mean, some kid can scratch it or throw a rock at it or something. :rolleyes1:
Robb

Postby Nar » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:00 pm

Holy hell it's been a while! :shock: Still alive, still have Kong though he's off the road at the moment. Life just got really busy all of a sudden. No real updates or improvements to the car in 2014. Its gonna be back on the road in January, i am getting the itch to buy some things though so i'll keep everyone posted. No photo's yet either. I'll get back to you peeps for sure. :mrgreen: Hope everyone is well. :)
My CRX Si
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=43328
"And the CRX still wins on design; aerodynamic block sander beats lumpy egg every time."
Nar

Postby AZCRXSI » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:09 pm

There he is... If only momentarily!

Hehe
1990 CRX Si BUILD THREAD

AZCRXSI

Postby bairdandrew77 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:39 pm

Wow that is a gorgeous car! Perfect amount of drop too
1986 Honda CRX- Sold; 1999 Honda Accord EX- H23A VTEC swap; 1997 Ford F350 crew cab long bed- Sold; 1996 Ford Explorer- Sold; 1989 Honda CRX- minime swap
bairdandrew77

Postby Nar » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:15 pm

AZCRXSI wrote:There he is... If only momentarily!

Hehe

Hahaha, i plan on being more present this year Jeff. Big life things in 2014 lead to less car time, but the good thing is now i have an even bigger desire to work on the car. To start things off i'll be in Asia for a month and a half with my fiance (you read that right, LOL). I'll be in japan for 2 weeks for the last leg of our trip. While i don't have anything specific on my list while we're there car parts wise i'll see what i can pick up for the CRX, if anything it'll be a steering wheel or some small trinket. We'll also be going to Twin Ring Motegi if our scheduling is right and everything happens as it should. It would be sweet to see the Honda Collection and the track itself. It'll be a nice relaxing trip to round off the more hectic Philippine and Taiwan part of the vacation.

Other than that i'll be back to buying and stashing parts for the CRX when we get back into town.

bairdandrew77 wrote:Wow that is a gorgeous car! Perfect amount of drop too

Thanks man, gonna try and be more active in the community this year. Hopefully i'll get more pictures up at some point. Planning a driving road trip with friends over the summer, hopefully it pans out. :)
My CRX Si
"And the CRX still wins on design; aerodynamic block sander beats lumpy egg every time."
Nar

Postby AZCRXSI » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:26 am

Nar wrote:Hahaha, i plan on being more present this year Jeff. Big life things in 2014 lead to less car time, but the good thing is now i have an even bigger desire to work on the car. To start things off i'll be in Asia for a month and a half with my fiance (you read that right, LOL). I'll be in japan for 2 weeks for the last leg of our trip. While i don't have anything specific on my list while we're there car parts wise i'll see what i can pick up for the CRX, if anything it'll be a steering wheel or some small trinket. We'll also be going to Twin Ring Motegi if our scheduling is right and everything happens as it should. It would be sweet to see the Honda Collection and the track itself. It'll be a nice relaxing trip to round off the more hectic Philippine and Taiwan part of the vacation.

Hey hey! About time Nar! Congratulations! :-)b

Sounds like a fun trip coming up! Make sure to bring the camera. Will be cool to see some pics. Please be careful with your airline selection given recent news!
1990 CRX Si BUILD THREAD

AZCRXSI

Postby Nar » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:35 am

Finally got a chance to do some much needed cleaning. Updates soon. Image :mrgreen:
My CRX Si
Nar

Postby Josip » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:07 am

That loks nice!
Got any updates? :)
Josip

Postby HARD2BEAT » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:04 pm

:-)b
Instagram : Mack187s
HARD2BEAT

Postby Nar » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:33 pm

Josip wrote:That loks nice!
Got any updates? :)

HARD2BEAT wrote::-)b

Thanks Guys. Its been so long since my last post, sorry about that. Still putting a list together of parts i need to purchase. Unfortunately for us Canadians the exchange rate sucks right now which means i'm waiting a bit as well to see if the rates improve as well as being a bit more selective with parts. We've (being me and a couple of friends) have decided to work on my old EF Civic LX for the purpose of autocross and learning more about cars in general (engines, suspension etc). Should be fun. :)
My CRX Si
Nar

Postby Nar » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:13 am

Happy New Year!! Hope everyone had a great holiday! :-)b
My CRX Si
Nar

Previous

Return to The Showroom