Honda CRX Forum banner

CBP CRX is no longer :(

10K views 113 replies 33 participants last post by  Zackcal1899 
#1 ·
UPDATE: 4-16-11
Lots of new pics on page 3...

UPDATE: 4-1-11
Went and purchased a full JDM EF7 front clip with doors... This is not going to be a full on project that will be long term...

Nothing new due to being out of town. Got some parts that need to be put on...

Wheels are now Candy Purple... No Celestial Blue Lip =(

Hope to have em on this weekend when I go home.
I have a post in the WTB forumn... Just need to find peeps that WTS!!!
But heres some other pics i found in my phone from the weekend before I left.

I am creating a new thread. Hoping the last one will be closed.

Here are my pics.... I hate how the wheels look blue. They are Candy Purple!

Well that is all for now. Hoping to put the wheels on the CRX tomorrow... Will get some pics then...

See less See more
#4 ·
I have mass love for this car. But after seeing a few on here i just re-realized that mine has a long way to go. I have a lot of plans for it, but who doesnt. Thanks for the nice words guys.

Im in the process of painting my somewhat rare jdm style wheels. lol. Rota Retros FTW.

Whats everyones take on these wheels? Mine will be painted this week sometime and on for the meet in Ohio on the 24th if I can make it.

#10 ·
Actually, the picture is just a picture that I found online. I got mine for a steal, only because the previous owner had painted them lime green, then re-srayed silver on top. Yes, it sucks.lol

#12 ·
Wheels are at the powdercoating place as we speak. But I am stuck in Louisiana for work...

Wheels will be Candy Purple with a body matched lip :)

Picked up a set of OEM floor mats at the junk yard down here for 5 bucks! FTW Need cleaned up pretty good...

#20 ·
The lip is off of an Older Volvo that was found at the junkyard. lol

As for the springs, there cheap coil overs that are on the ground. I have a decent setup thats going on here soon.

#25 ·
I am creating a new thread. Hoping the last one will be closed.

Here are my pics.... I hate how the wheels look blue. They are Candy Purple!

Well that is all for now. Hoping to put the wheels on the CRX tomorrow... Will get some pics then...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.