Honda CRX Forum banner

91 DX B18C1 White w/Blue Guts (SOLD)

22K views 103 replies 30 participants last post by  Gotin 
#1 ·
I sourced the car from the southern part of the country. I found the car on craigslist. I had an automotive broker buy the car for me and have it towed to Ohio in the dead of winter. The car sat in a barn for several months while I sorted out all the wiring and mechanical issues. I added a few thinks along the way, and the car is far from being finished.

Unlike most people, I am keeping all the blue interior. I have some blue mats on the way and would like to find some clean blue seats, or have these reupholstered. Currently the seat have been done up to look like ITR seats. Sparco steering wheel w/ NRG release, and the cluster from a 2000 Si.

Under the hood is a obd1 B18c1. The motor came with the car and had perfect compression across the board. It has a 96 ITR header aem intake and ebay exhaust (had to be modified to fit right). Hasport hydro-cable conversion and a mild wire tuck. All managed by a p28 tuned to the current setup.

More to come, as these projects are never ending...

See less See more
#6 ·
Baker said:
Simple and well done!
I really like the ITR inspired seats too.
I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think blue seats were offered, only HF seats were offered in blue..
If they were offered on the Dx model, I've never seen a pair.
Thanks. I think that my option at this point w/ the seats is to copy the same style but use a matching blue fabric/pleather.

#10 ·
sxysweed said:
Is that a Florida car? I spy a TampaRacing (TR) license plate frame...

It's like the twin of my car (minus the wheel color/motor). :)b
Actually, the car came from Texas. It is a tamparacing frame, I had to go back to my roots with that. I had an old friend (chitownbrat) mail me one. The tuning was done by John Vega. This will be the first crx that I own while not living in Tampa.

I was looking at pics of your car, thinking if I should paint my rims white.

#19 ·
Gotin said:
imgoingforit said:
Looks great man! You helping me do a wire tuck?
Give me heads up and I will drive down. There is some stuff to buy depending on how "tucked" you want everything, and different routes to discuss.
Too tempting man.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.