(Advertisements are not shown for registered users)

Come peep my 91 DX! UPDATES ON PAGE 2, FINALLY!

Show off your CRX. Member rides, pictures, project threads and galleries can go in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Come peep my 91 DX!

Postby Mikescrx » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:23 pm

woosh...I should post some updates to this thing later. I've added an oem lip, taken off the solarwing, replaced the windshield, the whole exhaust, repainted the windshield wiper arms, replaced the bumper turn signal housing (oem),and added trunk carpet. Plus some cab driver hit me in the city and he had to replace my whole fender. Nothing major though :-)b
Mikescrx

Postby RicinRex » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:07 pm

roof wing????!!! were did u get it?!
RicinRex

Postby SanFranciscoTreat » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:47 am

Owns
SanFranciscoTreat

Postby Mikescrx » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:31 pm

UPDATE TIME!!

So next month makes 5 years that i've had the car. Pretty crazy! It hasn't been my daily driver in about a year and a half now. I've been an HVAC service tech for a few years, and I take the company van home every day now. Pretty nice to not have to drive the CRX in the winter! I've been pretty lazy with the car, and 50-60 hour work weeks hasn't helped, but i've done some stuff to it since i've posted on here last. Few pics I snapped today before going to my little cousin's first birthday party!

She's sitting on PIC adjustable coilovers now. I've also had a rear disc brake conversion from a 90 crx si. Installed an oem front lip, window visors, clear front corners, and jdm corner tail lights. Interior upgrades include 89 crx si seats (you can see where the driver side was repaired), and an oem armrest. I also removed the HID's, all the tints, and the solarwing.

I may get the entire car repainted next spring (same color), and get some Kosei K1's (my integra rims are FILTHY from Hawk HP+ pads, never getting them again). Have to replace the Matsushita AC compressor one of these days, which works fine but is EXTREMELY loud. Other than that everything else has been great, this car has never left me stranded, and I love when the weekends come around so I can drive it!
Last edited by Mikescrx on Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikescrx

Re: Come peep my 91 DX! UPDATES ON PAGE 2, FINALLY!

Postby Josip » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:33 pm

WHat's with that seats? Is there any page from that you can order new parts for that seat?

I have one that is in bad condition.
Josip

Postby tommy » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:19 pm

Nope. No "new" seats out there. Best thing to do is track down a passenger's seat from the same year and swap over the foam and cover. Unless you find one in a barn, there really don't seem to be any driver's side seats out there that are worth buying these days.
1990 ZcSi
tommy

Postby Mikescrx » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:18 pm

Still have the car almost 7 years later. What used to be my daily is now driven a lot less and never driven in the winter. I picked up a 2002 Subaru WRX for salted/snowy roads or when I need to drive more than one person.

Anyway I had the car painted over the summer. Big pain in the ass. Shop had my car for almost 3 months. Took his sweet time and didn't do everything he was supposed to. Overall im happy with the way it came out but there are little things I still have to do, like repaint the mudflaps and replace the rear window moldings. Anywhere here are a few pics!

Mikescrx

Previous

Return to The Showroom