(Advertisements are not shown for registered users)

EPT CRX (New project)

Show off your CRX. Member rides, pictures, project threads and galleries can go in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: EPT CRX

Postby Deviousjet » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:57 pm

CRXGuy wrote:I bought just about everything from majestichondaparts.com and hondapartscheap.com but that was 3 years ago they might still be able to find you one though. And thanks Deviousjet not to many people here in El Paso that are into crx's.

Your right alot of peeps like the newer cars I never had my crx in el paso though I had an ej6 red hatch. The worst part are the thieves back at home the scene is nice though.
Deviousjet

Postby CRXGuy » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:52 pm

Well its been awhile since I've had an update. Since my last update I have tinted my fog lights yellow, primed the roof and put on my new zc hood. Oh and this past weekend I was able to organize a EF meet. Mine is the red crx and the yellow one next to it is my brothers.ImageImageImage
CRXGuy

Postby CRXGuy » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:55 pm

ImageImageImageImageImage
CRXGuy

Postby CRXGuy » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:56 pm

CRXGuy

Postby CRXGuy » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:59 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
CRXGuy

Postby CRXGuy » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:04 pm

ImageImageImageImageImage
CRXGuy

Postby J Wid » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:01 pm

I almost went to that meet but got out of work a little late, hopefully I can make the next one! Looks chill!
J Wid

Postby Deviousjet » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:10 pm

CRXGuy wrote:Also I had a question for you guys. With the B18c I have in the crx, what radiator hoses would fit best with the stock full sized radiator? Because the ones I have on there don't seem to fit all that great.Thanks in advance.

I have mishimoto radiator hoses on my stock radiator and b16a no complaints so far.

Link to my build thread so you can see the hoses.

viewtopic.php?t=62482
Deviousjet

Postby CRXGuy » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:12 pm

Thanks Deviosjet. J Wid you should've gone I was grilling up hot dogs and giving them out to people that should up to the meet. So crxcommunity I need your help with a non crx car problem. I've recently bought a 91 civic sedan dx and now the car is just randomly turning off. Its throwing a code 16 (fuel injectors) and a code 7 (TPS) but I checked both injectors and there both working fine. I even wrapped one of the fuel lines thinking it might be vapor locking. Then I was out of ideas so i swapped the fuel relay and the main relay with good ones but still nothing. Could it really be the tps doing all this? or something else? I'm out of ideas and I'm getting ready to pull the manifold to drill out the rivits unless any of you guys have any suggestions or had a similar problem. I really could use any help. Thank you in advance.ImageImageImageImage
CRXGuy

Postby Dr_Drache » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:16 pm

they won't fit without either :
shim up the radiator outlets to allow the b-series hoses to fit,

or just clamp down on the worm gear clamp until it doesn't leak.

or, get a b-series rad that fits.
Dr_Drache

Re: EPT CRX (New project)

Postby CRXGuy » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:24 am

Hey guys so its been a while since my last update. Nursing school has been taking up a lot of my time :evil: But here is what I've been up to> I sold the sedan and made out like a bandit. With all that extra cash I went ahead and did a big break upgrade on my crx I went with the sedan ex knuckles and then I added the wilwood calibers.ImageImage
and then I ran across this hatch and thought I could flip it so I put in a little work to make it look decent.
ImageImage
CRXGuy

Postby CRXGuy » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:40 am

After owning the hatch for a few months I decided it was time to sell it. So me and my dad were talking and there was a guy wanting to trade his wagon for another car so I ended up trading the hatch for the wagon so me and my dad could have something to work on together.
this is how the wagon looked when we picked it up. It was all original minus a big muffler and a roll on paint job.
The paint was getting pretty hard to look at so we decided to drop off the car to get painted.
Image I'm hoping I can go pick it up tomorrow from the body shop. I have a little stash of parts ready to go on the wagon. Also A little update on the crx I redid all the ac with the help of one of my friends and it was blowing ice cold with the r12 we put in it. unfortunetly my compressor went out on me the other day so it was short lived lol But I'll fix it once I find another can of r12. :bounce:
CRXGuy

Postby jpciii » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:08 pm

Nice wagon. One detail you may want to address is that your front bumper filler is painted which is not OEM (except the Beagle 4WD, but I don't think that's the look you are going for)... They are painted on the hatchback, but left unpainted on the wagon.
jpciii

Postby Rex All Day » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:11 am

I think the 2 tone front bumper fits nicely, just keep it clean!
Black 1991 CRX Si - 1.6 SOHC ZC motor.
Thread: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=62162
Rex All Day

Postby CRXGuy » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:20 am

jpciii wrote:Nice wagon. One detail you may want to address is that your front bumper filler is painted which is not OEM (except the Beagle 4WD, but I don't think that's the look you are going for)... They are painted on the hatchback, but left unpainted on the wagon.

I was thinking about leaving it black, but I decided against it. If I ever change my mind I can always spray paint it black. Thanks Rex All Day! I'm gonna just do a nice little drop, throw on the lips I have for it and just cruise it. :mrgreen:
CRXGuy

Postby CRXGuy » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:35 pm

Time to bring this thread back to life. I finally finished nursing school and I have a job lined up. Being in school didn't stop me from getting more parts for the crx. Unfortunately during one of my drives to school I crashed the CRX and it sat till my friend John helped me out and replaced the front bulk head for me( I have a nice video of the repair). I've also done a lot to the wagon and got it to a nice looking reliable car that I have been daily driving. Hopefully later this week or early next week I can post up a lot of new pictures of both cars and some of my new parts I have acquired. I look forward to getting the crx back to where it should be. I haven't been able to drive it these past couple months due to my 40/40 valve going out. But I have finally found another good one so I hope to get it back on the road next week. Tune in for updates. :mrgreen:
CRXGuy

Previous

Return to The Showroom