(Advertisements are not shown for registered users)

Integra Trailing arms

Car talk not CRX related goes in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Integra Trailing arms

Postby seeourrex » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:26 pm

Have some rust on my rocker panels on the Teg.. Are the rocker panels somehow connected to the trailing arms on the Integra?... don't want to risk the trailing arm falling off while driving.. any help would be awesome!
seeourrex

Re: Integra Trailing arms

Postby Baker » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:31 pm

Have you thought about taking a look yourself?
Baker
Mr. Search

Postby NikZak » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:50 pm

Baker wrote:Have you thought about taking a look yourself?

This wins the internet
B16A/Y1 LSD swapped ED9
NikZak

Postby seeourrex » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:20 pm

I'm done, really.. this forum is no longer a forum to help anyone out.. we are all here to share and enjoy the same thing and all I see on here is bashing and hate and no help when help is asked for.. I in fact did look and honestly cannot tell because the end of the trailing arm disappears into the car somewhere.. its fairly easy to say did you look yourself? or did you even bother searching the web? I mean come on, is that the answer for everything here? Come one guys, the hell is the point of technical forums if that's the response for every honest question?? I can honestly say I wouldn't recommend this forum for any CRX enthusiasts, I mean unless you went through to be a mechanic and know everything.. and baker for the time it took you to write that post, you could have wrote yes or no..
seeourrex

Postby Baker » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:18 am

seeourrex wrote:I'm done, really.. this forum is no longer a forum to help anyone out.. we are all here to share and enjoy the same thing and all I see on here is bashing and hate and no help when help is asked for.. I in fact did look and honestly cannot tell because the end of the trailing arm disappears into the car somewhere.. its fairly easy to say did you look yourself? or did you even bother searching the web? I mean come on, is that the answer for everything here? Come one guys, the hell is the point of technical forums if that's the response for every honest question??

I' sorry you feel this way, and understand what you're saying, but you should understand where some of us come from, we're talking about 20 yr old chassis' here. This is not rocket science nor has it not been covered somewhere before. It's just as easy to type as it is to jack up the car and really investigate and maybe learn.

seeourrex wrote:I can honestly say I wouldn't recommend this forum for any CRX enthusiasts, I mean unless you went through to be a mechanic and know everything..

Go to the crappy fake facebook page then and hang out with the generation of coddled, undeserved, self-entitlement moronic Honda Fan boys that need everything spoon fed to them.
Baker
Mr. Search

Return to Everything Else Automotive