(Advertisements are not shown for registered users)

New Civic Concept Car and WOW USDM Type R announcement

Car talk not CRX related goes in here.

Moderator: Moderators

New Civic Concept Car and WOW USDM Type R announcement

Postby JeffWilliamsUSA » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:23 pm

Have you guys seen this video ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qG62m8CUco

At the end he announces that the Type R will now be available as a USDM model for the first time. :)
( not that i can afford one .. lol )

anyways .. i love the car .. the lines and the styling are AWESOME !
What do you guys ( n gals ) think ?
STUFF 4 SALE
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=190266
Our CRX Family :)
88 HF .. J2-ReX NeW
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=200562
89 DX .. K-ReX
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=47004
91 DX .. J-ReX
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=53872
User avatar
JeffWilliamsUSA
 
Posts: 1645
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:19 pm
Location: Charlotte , NC

Re: New Civic Concept Car and WOW USDM Type R announcement

Postby 91crxsi4ever » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:27 pm

JeffWilliamsUSA wrote:Have you guys seen this video ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qG62m8CUco

At the end he announces that the Type R will now be available as a USDM model for the first time. :)
( not that i can afford one .. lol )

anyways .. i love the car .. the lines and the styling are AWESOME !
What do you guys ( n gals ) think ?

Where have you been for the last 12 month? :rolleyes1:
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
Mark Twain
User avatar
91crxsi4ever
 
Posts: 416
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:03 am
Location: Pacific Wonderland

Re: New Civic Concept Car and WOW USDM Type R announcement

Postby JeffWilliamsUSA » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:50 am

91crxsi4ever wrote:
JeffWilliamsUSA wrote:Have you guys seen this video ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qG62m8CUco

At the end he announces that the Type R will now be available as a USDM model for the first time. :)
( not that i can afford one .. lol )

anyways .. i love the car .. the lines and the styling are AWESOME !
What do you guys ( n gals ) think ?

Where have you been for the last 12 month? :rolleyes1:


I know , lol .. i'm slow .. what can i say .. been doin other stuff .. haha
anyways .. found it in an un-related search and thought it was cool and figured not "everybody" :rolleyes1: has seen it .. :lol: :P
STUFF 4 SALE
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=190266
Our CRX Family :)
88 HF .. J2-ReX NeW
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=200562
89 DX .. K-ReX
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=47004
91 DX .. J-ReX
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=53872
User avatar
JeffWilliamsUSA
 
Posts: 1645
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:19 pm
Location: Charlotte , NC

Re: New Civic Concept Car and WOW USDM Type R announcement

Postby Gotin » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:44 am

- B.J.F-
User avatar
Gotin
 
Posts: 1348
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:39 pm
Location: Dayton Ohio

Re: New Civic Concept Car and WOW USDM Type R announcement

Postby Baker » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:33 am

It's still ugly.
It's a concept, so who knows what will actually be produced.
I hate this new trend of LED's up front, it looks cheap.
User avatar
Baker
Mr. Search
 
Posts: 20807
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:48 am
Location: Between Cortland & Ithaca, NY

Re: New Civic Concept Car and WOW USDM Type R announcement

Postby tommy » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:43 am

I was kind of hoping that Acura would keep that to themselves, and Honda would be a little less trashy.

But it looks like Honda's all in on this too, so I'm sure we'll see them across the range. Though it would be funny to see the little tiny leds on the new Ridgeline.
1990 ZcSi
User avatar
tommy
 
Posts: 2493
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:37 pm
Location: Westwood, NJ

Re: New Civic Concept Car and WOW USDM Type R announcement

Postby 91crxsi4ever » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:27 am

Baker wrote:It's still ugly.

That's what most people said about CRX in the 80's. Just saying....
Thing is everybody whining about Civic lately (including Consumer report) and yet Civics outsells everybody in their class. If Civic so bad ,why people still buying them in great #'s?

I test drove EX-T and its pretty quick. Hate CVT (which only tranny available on turbo engines) but Honda will have 6sp available across the line up sometimes next year. I will be in the market for new Honda in the year or two and as of right now its gonna be between Accord v6 6sp of Civic SI Coupe. Will have to see SI first when they come out. :blah:
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
Mark Twain
User avatar
91crxsi4ever
 
Posts: 416
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:03 am
Location: Pacific Wonderland

Re: New Civic Concept Car and WOW USDM Type R announcement

Postby Baker » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:32 pm

91crxsi4ever wrote:Thing is everybody whining about Civic lately (including Consumer report) and yet Civics outsells everybody in their class.


Both Camry and Corolla beat it for 2015.
User avatar
Baker
Mr. Search
 
Posts: 20807
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:48 am
Location: Between Cortland & Ithaca, NY

Re: New Civic Concept Car and WOW USDM Type R announcement

Postby 91crxsi4ever » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:19 am

Baker wrote:
91crxsi4ever wrote:Thing is everybody whining about Civic lately (including Consumer report) and yet Civics outsells everybody in their class.


Both Camry and Corolla beat it for 2015.

Last time i checked Camry wasn't in compact class,therefore not in the same class as Civic and Corolla.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
Mark Twain
User avatar
91crxsi4ever
 
Posts: 416
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:03 am
Location: Pacific Wonderland


Return to Everything Else Automotive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest