Honda CRX Forum banner

San Antionio Help?

9K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  epalbar 
#1 ·
Hi guys. I'm interested in an 86 CRX in San Antonio. Unfortunately, I'm in Amarillo and I'm afraid I won't be able to make it to San Antonio for a week or two. I was just wondering if anyone here is from that area? I would love it if someone could go out and take a look at it and make sure it's in decent shape before I throw him an offer (and I'd love it if you didn't try to steal my potential buy in the process :wink: ).

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/5630325421.html

I'm mostly just concerned about rust. My 91 Hatchback that I was hoping to restore a little bit was hopelessly full of rust when I bought it and the legwork to get rid of it is more than I want to do again. I know he mentioned minor rust on the quarter panel and sunroof, but that's a little more doable for me. I'm just wanting to know if it's in $2,500-2,700 condition or not!

Also, I'm new to the CRX world (never owned one, hopefully I will in the near future though) so what's up everyone! I know the 1G are less appealing to some people, but I love the looks of them!

Also, not sure where to put this thread.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.