(Advertisements are not shown for registered users)

Drag car project

Discussions about one thing: the race. Whether it's autocross, drag, road or rally, take it TO THE TRACK and post about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Drag car project

Postby 9k_allday » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:26 am

Hey guys I'm new to the board, this is my first crx, although I am a EF fanatic. I've owned 3 si hatches and my current car is a Rt4wd Wagon.

I'm buying this CRX shell on Monday. It was a 9 second car previously with a 720hp D16.

I'm just getting the shell and don't have the money to get that much power out of it but I will be dropping in my vitara built A6 with fully built head that I was planning on putting in my wagon. I'll be going pretty hard into this build. But shooting for a modest 400whp until I get comfortable with the car down the strip.

It's got all lexan windows, 10pt 8.99 cert cage, straight axle rear end, tinned rear, tube front end. It's a fully built chassis.

Luckily I live about 3 miles from Speedfactory so getting it in there for a good tune will be easy.

I'm getting it without the motor or the front end. So I'm planning on makeing my own fiberglass front end for it.

Just thought I would introduce myself to the board, and suggestions or comments are appreciated.

9k_allday

Re: Drag car project

Postby ohisofly » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:11 am

Welcome to the community, solid platform :-)b
1991 Crx Si - My build thread

"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I feel it not. I believe in God even when He is silent." -Written on a wall in a concentration camp
ohisofly

Return to Track Racing (Drag/Autocross/Road/Rally X)