(Advertisements are not shown for registered users)

FS: Progress CSII coilover set-super clean. Lowered AGAIN.

All parts relating to the CRX. If it's from another Honda, but is commonly used for the CRX, it's ok.

Moderator: Moderators

FS: Progress CSII coilover set-super clean. Lowered AGAIN.

Postby CrxCarl » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:48 am

I have sold my CRX and do not need my coilover set anymore. It is a CS II kit from Progress. I purchased it about 4 years ago if I had to guess. Was on my car for around a year, but here is the kicker, I only put about 250 miles on it so it is basically brand new for a big savings over the price new. Currently on their site for $655 or so. I am asking $435 obo shipped or a discount if you want to do face to face within 50 miles. I am in southwest Michigan, about 20 miles from Indiana right on Lake Michigan.
The springs are 350 lbs front, 250 lbs rear. I thought the ride was pretty decent, but a little stiff for me. I am getting older and the roads here are just not great. Lot of pot holes. When I switched over to the new setup, I did use some of the bushings, bump stops and two of the four taper washers. Also, I don't have the poly spring isolators anymore. For $18 per axle, you can get the bushings and hardware from Progress. I am sure they can get you the isolators as well. Give them a call and ask, they are super friendly. Easy to talk to, give advice, and return calls promptly.
I have lots of pics I can share via text or email. I would be more than happy to answer any questions as well.
If you are thinking about plunking down some money on Form and Function coilovers or some other Chinese brand, do yourself a favor and research this setup. I did before purchasing. LOTS of rave reviews online. Easy to install and drives well. Uses your factory spring hats.
Thanks for looking.
Carl
Last edited by CrxCarl on Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CrxCarl

Re: FS: Progress CSII coilover set-super clean, practically

Postby CrxCarl » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:57 pm

Dropping these to $490 OBO shipped. This is a good deal. Shocked nobody is biting.
CrxCarl

Postby CrxCarl » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:42 pm

People are looking but nobody is biting. What's the deal?
Let's drop these to $480 OBO shipped. I am probably just going to put them on ebay soon if nobody here wants them.
CrxCarl

Postby Cementups » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:15 pm

What's the deadline?
Cementups

Postby CrxCarl » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:54 pm

Well, there's no real deadline. If I know somebody is interested here, I can definitely hold off on ebay. I will tell you I have them posted on Craigslist. I'm just a little shocked nobody has shown any interest thus far. I thought for sure somebody would have at least made some offer. I would much rather sell to somebody on this site than somebody on Craigslist. But, I would like to get them gone so I can get some parts for my MR2.
CrxCarl

Postby Cementups » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:24 pm

The problem is them being Progress and everyone is mindf*cked into thinking the only answer is GC/Koni. While Progress stuff is also race proven but they don't spend the money in adverts to push their product like the bigger companies. I used to be a Progress dealer so I know it's good stuff. Just trying to scope out my budget before just throwing money around.
Cementups

Postby CrxCarl » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:44 pm

I hear what you are saying. When I was looking, Koni and GC were all I heard about. I spent many hours researching coilovers. Knew I didn't want to spend a ton and then found Progress. Rave reviews and lots of respected forum members at other sites running Progress. So I went for it.

You are exactly the person I was hoping would find this ad. Somebody who knows that Progress is quality and that this is a good deal.

I will hold off on ebay as long as you are interested. Shoot me an offer when you are ready.
CrxCarl

Postby FirstCRX » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:56 pm

Do you still have them? Can you send me some pics?
FirstCRX

Postby CrxCarl » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:54 pm

First Crx, I sent you my contact info via PM last night. Text me, and I will send you pictures. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
CrxCarl

Re: FS: Progress CSII coilover set. Super clean. New price

Postby CrxCarl » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:03 pm

Price drop. $460 OBO shipped. Somebody make me an offer!
CrxCarl

Re: FS: Progress CSII coilover set-super clean. Lowered AGA

Postby CrxCarl » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:20 pm

Price lowered again to $435 or best offer. Don't miss out!!
CrxCarl

Return to Parts - For Sale or Trade (FS or FT)