(Advertisements are not shown for registered users)

WTB: OEM CRX Blue Car Cover, HONDA3000 Radio & other parts

All parts relating to the CRX. If it's from another Honda, but is commonly used for the CRX, it's ok.

Moderator: Moderators

WTB: OEM CRX Blue Car Cover, HONDA3000 Radio & other parts

Postby PACRX1 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:45 pm

I'm currently looking for a OEM Honda CRX Blue Car Cover preferably in good condition & a OEM HONDA3000 Tape Deck/Radio. My '91 CRX Si came with 1 because when I bought the car the 3000 directions & password card were in the glove box but unfortunatly the original owner put a early '90's Sony CD player in. An the CRX sat from 2001 until 2011 when I bought it the 1st owner didn't know what he did with the 3000 tape deck. So thats why I want one. I'm Paypal ready for those 2 parts & ill pay for the S&H.
I'm also interested in '91 Tehitian Green Fenders, Front & Rear Bumper covers & Door Shells. I'd like to have them as spares in case I'd ever need them. I have all those parts but in Maroon. Obviously I'd only be able to buy those Tehitian Green parts if your within driving distance of me. I'm located in central PA & Id be willing to drive 2 hours in any direction which would take me to the NJ, MD, NY State borders & out by Altoona, PA. I also have a lot of CRX parts I'd be willing to trade some rare & tons of OEM parts.

If you have any of these parts Please send me a email at fiero_1@Yahoo.com
PACRX1

Return to Parts - For Sale or Trade (FS or FT)