(Advertisements are not shown for registered users)

USELESS REPLIES, BUMPING & FLAMING

All parts relating to the CRX. If it's from another Honda, but is commonly used for the CRX, it's ok.

Moderator: Moderators

USELESS REPLIES, BUMPING & FLAMING

Postby downest » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:04 pm

I'm cleaning up the classifieds because the useless comments in some of these threads is getting irritating. This isn't a place to flame people, question their selling price, or just outright post whore. If you are posting in a thread you should be doing one of the following:

1. Selling something
2. Buying something
3. Looking to sell something
4. Looking to buy something

If you don't intend to buy something, or sell something, there is no reason to get into people's threads and harass them about price. I'm not going to send people PMs when I delete their posts any more, it will just get deleted. This is a problem MOSTLY with older more established members who should know better.
Tom Downes
'91 CRX Si B18C5 #591 hill climber
'88 3.4Runner daily driver/trail rig
Wicked Performance Group
downest
Wicked Tom

Re: USELESS REPLIES AND FLAMING

Postby Its me DUB » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:17 pm

I'm going to go ahead and bump this, because people need to actually read it.
Its me DUB
Grill Master

Re: USELESS REPLIES AND FLAMING

Postby Baker » Sun May 23, 2010 9:39 pm

This is a reminder on how the classifieds need to work as we need to let all members know what the classifieds are for. The classifieds are not for random BS and discussion.
They are for buyers and sellers to conduct transactions for Crx (related) parts or whole cars. They are for ppl legitimately interested in the item(s).
This is NOT Honda-Tech or any similar site.
We pride ourselves on trying to have a clean classified section. It keeps things simpler, easier to read and organized. We don't need the garbage and random chit chat.

It is not for random chat and comments, such as:
-discussion and argument about how overpriced something is.
-"Good luck with the sale" or GLWS.
-"Wish I had the money"
-"If you were only closer"
-"I have those same ones"
-"I'll have the money in a week"
-"I've got dibs"

Or anything else along those lines, lets not play dumb and use some common sense.
If you have no legitimate interest in actually purchasing the item, there is NO need for you to post in the thread.
Any post that shows a hint of illegitimacy or off topic banter will be removed. If it becomes an ongoing problem, further action will be taken.
This is not a threat, just a simple request to please follow the rules of the classifieds as they are spelled out.
Thank you.
Baker
Mr. Search

Return to Parts - For Sale or Trade (FS or FT)