Honda CRX Forum banner

The Official CRX Community Useless Chat Thread

366K views 3K replies 173 participants last post by  jwharnish 
#1 ·
Just a couple ground rules:

1. Don't post consecutively in less than an hour.
2. Don't post the same thing over and over.

I'm thinking of handing out a custom title every 100 pages or so.

#2,986 ·
KevinEF7 said:
Anyone elses girlfriends watch/stalk your online posting?? My gf has nothing better to do and makes the time to go through my posts...

I find that unusual.... (yes, you, if your reading..)
Nope. Although my wife doesn't understand my love for these cars, she wouldn't do that. Tell your girlfriend if she really wants to know about CRXs', you'll let her help you work on it. :lol:

#2,993 ·
Saw the two generations of Nissan GT-R side-by-side today. Pretty badass! I prefer the original Skyline's styling, the current one's a bit too roided-up looking IMO.

Tried to upload a pic of them (w/Tapatalk) using the same method that's always worked for me before, but am getting an "upload fail" message. Having the same problem on another forum as well. Anybody know what happened, is it a bug in the new version of Tapatalk?

#2,999 ·
Baker said:
daveb91 said:
Just saw the page hell they stole our banner...from the csred template.
How can they use the banner and pass themselves off as a direct affiliation with the original forum.
Most of the people on the (un)official FB page are morons....
I set the banner to the forum's banner to provide some... Unity? with this forum.

And then I politely started a 'thread' asking members what their disagreements with admins are and politely asked the other admins to tone down the superiority.. They kicked me.

#3,000 ·
sxysweed said:
Things here seem slower than normal, lately.
The FB page?
Yes, they all are slow....hence all the spoonfeeding that goes on.
Finding out it's simply filled with a bunch of internet tough guys, that just graduated high school, that have big dreams of "building" up their "fast Honduhs',but lack simple basic knowledge and ability.
Wait, that's what we're talking about, right?
:rofl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.