Honda CRX Forum banner

Illinois

12K views 54 replies 9 participants last post by  lerxst88 
#1 ·
Hey guys my name is Dorian. Im looking to meet new people in the Honda community. I live in streamwood IL. By schaumburg. Im sure theres alot of people round. I have an 88 CRX Si. Anyway, also are there any local crx or honda clubs?

#13 ·
im home for 4 weeks. also idk if any of you were driving out today but its horrible around here. i heard it should get a bit better this week so basically whenever we get a day where its 40 or better lets get together. did anyone ever get in contact with that h22dx guy or whatever his name was?

#15 ·
Hey there! im back! haha

Well Im interested in a meet here in IL. Anyone down to meet up?

Ive been busy gathering parts for my CRX and getting ready for a mini-me swap. It's been crazy. All I need now, is the valve cover gasket and I cant seem to find anywhere.

Also, i'm looking to buy a full dash board. Anyone have on for sale??? Throw me a price

#19 ·
hey stibby do you have any pics of your car?

and actually i was looking at where we all live on google earth and Dee lives right by my house! Stibby would you be willing to drive up north by us? and are you visiting U of I anytime soon? ill be there this weekend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.