Honda CRX Forum banner

Bi-Monthly CRX meet Orange County, 10 Yr Anniv. FINAL MEET!!

23K views 102 replies 26 participants last post by  nihkon 
#1 ·
It's time for our FINAL bi-monthly Orange County CRX meet!

Please do not post this meet at other forums or sites. This includes sites like Honda-Tech, NWP, Craigslist , Myspace, Facebook, etc., etc.
This is a CRXCommunity meet for CRXCommunity members. I intentionally do not advertise this meet at places like HondaTech because I do not want to attract that kind of crowd to this meet. Thanks

What: CRX Meet
When: Sunday, November 15, 2015. 10am to 5pm-ish
Where: Irvine Regional Park, Orange, CA
1 Irvine Park Road
Orange, CA 92862

Here's more info about the park: -->PDF brochure<-- -->PDF map<--

There is a $5 charge at the gate. No in and outs.

Directions:
From the 55 fwy, take the Katella exit and head East. It will dead-end at Jamboree. Turn left and head into the park.

From the 5 fwy, exit Jamboree and head North. Take Jamboree all the way until it ends, at the park.

After you pay at the gate, turn right as soon as you can. Follow this road for a while until you get to a CRX sign where you will turn to the right. Follow that road until you get to the sign at the meet spot. See the map below. For those that looked at the map in the pdf above, we'll be in parking lot P14.

Notes about the park and the meet:
1. This is a meet, not a car show. Don't worry about what condition your car is in. Just come out and have some fun with other CRX owners.

2. The speed limit in the park is 10mph! The rangers are always on the watch here. Please do not speed, rev, burnout, etc in the park! We like having our meets here and do not want to lose this place due to someone that can't control the way they drive.

3. There is no alcohol allowed in the park. The rangers do make random stops to check for this. Please comply.

4. There is no skateboarding in the park.

5. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to open our hoods. Please keep your hoods closed guys!

Attendee list:
1. nihkon (Jason)
2. JustJesus (Jesus)
3. synergy10 (Davey)
4. fourthgenhatchb17 (Erik)
5. dmlemus (Dani)
6. Ldo (Luke)
7. Joey F. (Jo)
8. Tougeoni (Mike)
9. tman327 (Trevor)
10. hyperkick (Chad)
11. pbillie (Phil)
12. MexiChriS (Chris)
91rexdx
13. efcrx626sgv (Gary)
14. pandarex (Ben)
15. MaStEr IrOc (Cori) +Wifey
16. mr91crxsi (Cesar)
17. Mr. Steppers (Mervyn)
18. Exelbaradin
19. calirex Ivan
20. Pablo
21. stinkarific
22. jAVi <:D Javi
23. my88crx
24. crxeddie
25. totorox80s
26. Number128 Wes

Food list:
-Easy-up, coolers, condiments, napkins, paper plates, utensils nihkon/JustJesus
-Charcoal (instant light) nihkon/JustJesus
-Carne asada/tortillas/salsa nihkon/JustJesus
-Hot Dogs + Buns nihkon/JustJesus, pbillie, 91rexdx
-Hamburgers + Buns nihkon/JustJesus, MexiChriS, joey f.
-Water (case) nihkon/JustJesus, crxeddie
-Soda hyperkick, MaStEr IrOc, efcrx626sgv
-Other drinks
-Chips MexiChriS, pandarex, Exelbaradin, my88crx, crxeddie
-Desserts mr91crxsi, jAVi <:D
-Other Veggie party tray tman327

For the food....if you see a line next to it, it means we need someone to bring it. Thanks!

If you would like to bring something, just post it up in this thread and I'll add it to this list.

See less See more
#52 ·
mr91crxsi said:
My name is cesar
Cool man. I updated the list. :)b

tman327 said:
I'll be bringing a veggi party tray
Thanks Trevor!

hyperkick said:
:cheer: Wow! With 19 people committed on going to this meet is AWESOME! This will be my first meet and with this many Crx too! This makes me ecstatic to make this LONG journey for the love of CRX. Also, this will be my LONGEST trip I have taken my CR-X since, owning mine.

Sadly, it will be the last bi- monthly&#8230; cry: I am looking forward to meeting you all!
:)b
Well, "committed" is a string word. lol
I'm sure you've experienced this with your meets too....but, typically, only about 60% of the people on the attendee list actually show up. haha
But you're right. It's a good amount of registered people! Hopefully we'll get a decent turnout, to help make it worth your long drive! Good luck on the drive man!

#56 ·
JustJesus said:
ivan said he'll be there, but his CRX is still down.

Pablo is unsure if he's bringing his CRX, might be having issues
At least they're still making it out. Thanks for checking in with them man.

stinkarific said:
I will be there. Bringing the 90 and the 88.
2 CRX's! Fancy!
See ya there dude!

MaStEr IrOc said:
Wife and I will be there, bringing soda! It will be great seeing everyone again!
It'll be awesome to see you both again!
And thanks for bringing some soda! :)b

#64 ·
efcrx626sgv said:
everyone try bring as much friends with crx as you can as this one is the final final meet
I like your enthusiasm! But let's still try to keep it CRX owners only. And please no advertising / posting about it on other websites or social media. Thanks! :)b

Also, if you're going to bring extra people, please post it here, so we know how many pepole we're gonna have.

#67 ·
Just got my car back from paint and got my schedule cleared so I'm definitely making it out tomorrow. Sorry for the short notice. I'll bring chips and water. If there's anything else you think I could bring let me know. I've had my car for 12yrs and this is my first CRX meet. Looking forward to it.

#71 ·
nihkon said:
jAVi <:D said:
:shock: noooooooo... I have to come out one last time... Count me in I'll bring cookies or dessert of some kind :)b

Now I'm glad I didn't start sanding my car yet lol
See ya out there Javi!
Sanding your car? You're changing up the paint again ? Lol
Gotta give white a try :D

See you tomorrow :)b hopefully no rain !! (No wipers)

#76 ·
crxeddie said:
Just got my car back from paint and got my schedule cleared so I'm definitely making it out tomorrow. Sorry for the short notice. I'll bring chips and water. If there's anything else you think I could bring let me know. I've had my car for 12yrs and this is my first CRX meet. Looking forward to it.
That's too bad that you've had your CRX for so long, and you're just now making it out to our meet. But at least you're making it out! See you tomorrow!
And thanks for the food and drinks!

Exelbaradin said:
ill bring some more chips i guess :)
Awesome! Thanks!

pbillie said:
My crx wont be up and running tomorrow. Im having some wiring issues that wont be resolved by tonight. Im wondering if i should still go even though my car wont make it.
Ahhhh bummer man! I was looking forward to seeing your CRX!
You should come out anyway, just to meet everyone and hang out.

jAVi <:D said:
Gotta give white a try :D

See you tomorrow :)b hopefully no rain !! (No wipers)
Lmao!

91rexdx said:
I'm dropping out of the meet. The crx won't make it there. My passenger brake caliper is totally done(dead) the car ate up 2 brand new front tires in 2 weeks. Sad to pull out but don't wanna get stuck out there. Sorry guys
Ahhh crud! Good luck getting it taken care of. It's a bummer you won't be able to make it. But gotta stay safe man.

totorox80s said:
Just stumbled on this (sorry about the lateness) and registered to say I'd be happy to attend. Never been to a meet before but have been driving my '90 since 2004. I'll bring more chips!
Welcome to the forum, and to our meet! See you tomorrow!
And thanks for bringing some food! :)b

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.