Honda CRX Forum banner

Double-double post-post

10K views 25 replies 10 participants last post by  Baker 
#1 ·
Every time I reply to a thread, I get the notice that "a reply has been made to the thread, you might want to read it before you reply." And the reply in question is the one I just made.

I'm running Safari on OS X behind a corporate firewall. Not sure how much that affects anything.

...I wonder if this message will show up twice?

--DD

#2 ·
It tried to. "You cannot make another post so soon after your last post."

All I did was hit the "submit" button, same as always.

--DD

#4 ·
Posting is kind of messed up at the moment. Sometimes you'll get a message like you described, sometimes the screen goes blank, sometimes you'll get a "page can't be displayed" when posting. The issue is something server side so it's out of my hands. The site owners have been made aware of the problem but I've yet to hear back from the technical team. It is at least better than it was a few weeks ago when posting wouldn't work at all.

#5 ·
Dave_Darling said:
Every time I reply to a thread, I get the notice that "a reply has been made to the thread, you might want to read it before you reply." And the reply in question is the one I just made.
At that point, hit the back button until you get back to the original thread WITHOUT your reply, then hit refresh.
it shows up then.

#10 ·
Here is what I sent to AG Jeff through a PM on www.yellowbullet.com just incase the issues aren't making it through to them.

http://crxcommunity.com/index.php

The folks in charge there have sent in tickets/reports trying to get it fixed, Error 500 after you make a post and is doesn't refresh and got back to the page.

If you folks know about it, thanks. But I suspect their might be an issue and you are not getting the proper info.

Thanks....I know you have a THANKLESS job at times.

Mista Bone
Transzex (DSeries.org)

#20 ·
I have the problem where after I submit a post, it just goes to a blank screen. The post goes through but I have to re-click the tab on my browser to re-load CRXC.com

It does this on both my work and home PCs'. Both are using Firefox with Windows 7.

#22 ·
Baker said:
4drSpankR said:
I have the problem where after I submit a post, it just goes to a blank screen. The post goes through but I have to re-click the tab on my browser to re-load CRXC.com
It's been doing this since beginning of July.

After just submitting this post, it's still doing it. :?
I wasn't sure if it was affecting anyone else or not. Buuuuut it's good to know I'm not the only one. :)b

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.