Honda CRX Forum banner

Dre's 90 CRX SI

3K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  crocrx 
#1 ·
Hello group!

This is my first post, and I'd like to share my most recent addition to the stable. I found a 1990 Flint Black Metallic Si on my local craigslist two weeks ago. Its mostly stock save for the magnaflow muffler, radio and red calipers. I've searched for many years for an unmolested example. This one came with paperwork and maintenance records all the way back to the date of original purchase.

Plans are to refreshen it through maintenance and keep it as an enjoyable driver while I work on other projects. I am an enthusiast at heart and added this gem along side my E36 M3 Sedan, E30 318i cabrio, E30 M3, Galant VR4, Saab 9-3 Turbo X, Evo X and a few others. This was an impulse purchase fueled entirely off nostalgia, the drive home made it worth every penny.

I haven't been an active member of a forum in many years, but I look forward to learning much from the community.

Regards,

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.