Honda CRX Forum banner

Im Back, with a hatch...

37K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  betdacrx 
#1 ·
Hey all,

Well I'm Finally Back! Just picked up a 90 EF Hatch Si on Feb 19th. It has been awhile since I have owned a Honda. I sold my 91 CRX Dx back in Sept/2013 due to having two small children that had no way of fitting in the rear! I cant tell you how much better I feel now, my heart had a void for all that time.

After a few long years of a new job, and new house, I finally found the money for another Honda. I know its not a CRX, but this one fits my boys and wife all at the same time. I have been searching CL/Classifieds/FB for about 8 months now looking. Up here in Erie, PA its hard to find anything over a few years old with minimal rust.

Anyways, I found this one about 4 hours away over in Ohio, and jumped on it! The minute I opened the door, and started to sit down in my new cockpit, that honda smell hit me and I knew it was the right decision!

D16A6 replaced with Jasper D16A6 in 2008
Came with Y8 Head and Z6 Intake Manifold and P28 ECU
Will be starting Mini-Me ASAP
287,000+

See less See more
#3 ·
Well, she failed first inspection try...

Drivers side upper ball joint about to fall off, inner/outer tie rods too much play.

Parts list piling up in the garage:
Energy Suspension Master kit
Front Wheel Bearings
Upper Control Arms
Blox Lowering springs
TruHart Sport Springs
Lower Ball Joints
Inner/Outer Tie Rods
Front Sway Bar Links
Breaks
Rotors
Drag dr16 wheels...15x7

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.