Honda CRX Forum banner

2 CRX's and K24 A1????

1K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  rex4life 
#1 ·
ok so everyone here is the deal :lol:
my buddy has 2 CRX's and a K24a1 FOR SALE! $1700for everything

1st CRX has rust in the normal spots and body isnt that bad but the motor is blown

2nd CRX was rolled 4 times and its pretty messed up BUT motor is fine and can still be driven

both CRX's are SI's

he bought the K24a1 to put in the good car but never got around to it. he is trying to sell everything
for $1700. now just wondering if this is a good deal, because i know how much K24's are worth and the cars
are like a bonus!

he told me to post around and see if anyone is interested, i would love everything but i dont have a garage
or space for it! NEW pics posted below

this is a pic of the nice one with a blown motor

and this is the one that was rolled :shock: but motor is fine and runs and i guess its still good for interior pieces

See less See more
#2 ·
why dont you buy it. you can part the rolled hatch for atleast 500, leaving you with a k24 and a crx for 1200.

then you can sell the car and motor and make another 2g, so making 2500 for your intial 1700, (you can lowball him to 1500 and he will bite) will net you a nice profit.

#3 ·
Coveted X said:
why dont you buy it. you can part the rolled hatch for atleast 500, leaving you with a k24 and a crx for 1200.

then you can sell the car and motor and make another 2g, so making 2500 for your intial 1700, (you can lowball him to 1500 and he will bite) will net you a nice profit.
if i didnt live in an apartment i would deff do that lol

#6 ·
joshman said:
I'm interested. My garage was just finished last week so I have a place to store them and you're not that far from me.
well deff let me know, ill try and get some more info on it all today and good pics of everything!

#13 ·
drewmaru said:
first of all, HOW THE HELL DID IT ROLL OVER!!! haha i just want to know... and second of all, i wish i could buy it...
haha really i have no idea how it happened, ill have to ask him

#17 ·
here are some pics that were taken today, just wondering if anyone is interested, there is alot of stuff. all for $1700. he really needs this stuff gone so if anyone knows anybody looking for parts or even a K24 send them this way!

$1700 for everything!

1st up is the primered SI with blown motor

here is the Rollover SI

and the K24a1 (has to be re sleeved)

#21 ·
Angry said:
Whoa....he just left the k24 outside in the rain?
from what i know, he set it under the carport and left for the day, then when he came home he said it was raining and he took it inside :?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.