Honda CRX Forum banner

ebay seat covers

42K views 102 replies 44 participants last post by  tommy 
#1 ·

Haven't seen these seat covers pop up on ebay lately and I may be looking for a set in the very near future. I emailed the ebay seller to see if they are still available, but have not received a reply as of yet. Did anyone buy these and decide not to use them? Has anyone bought and installed a set?

I would try these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1991-Hon ... ccessories

but I am looking for all black with red stitching. I emailed that seller to see if they could do black with red stitch. No reply.

See less See more
#27 ·
you the man appricate it i thought the only diffrence might be the colors but then again i didnt wanna buy em and just waste 160 bucks if they didnt fit

#43 ·
I'll try calling him again tomorrow after work I guess.. Hopefully he picks up.

@feel: he said he ships USPS priority mail but right after I made the payment, I never heard from him again. Heh, usually tracking numbers don't work for me either until it reaches my door.

#44 ·
I got my bride seat cover from him took about a week n 2 days to get here from cali to tx. They fit like oem,the repair kit is awesome, im really happy with them. I got pics of them on my build thread.

#45 ·
i tried calling and email. it's only been two days about 2 sets of mats. any other suggestions guys? i need them in 3 weeks.

moodyanimo, if you need help or need to borrow a hog ring pliers when you get them, lmk. if you can't find hog rings, i got extras too. i'll be honest, it's not easy if it's your first time. i give these guys a lot of credit. i'm a mechanic by trade and i like to think i have some pretty hard core hands. my thumbs still hurt from doing 1 seat. the repair foam is awesome, not sure if there's a bottom piece as well, but mine came out 100000 times better than what it was.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.