Pros:

Handles Nicely
New Stock Exhaust
New Alternator
New Battery

Cons:

The engine needs new piston rings
Needs new tires and rims
Needs new interior (want a black and green interior)
Needs new tail lights (Going to replace them with stock)
Rust needs removed and metal added to fix those areas

Let me know what you all think. I will update this thread when ever I get the chance.

See less See more
#5 ·
Recently I have been asking around about the issue(s) I'm having with the D15B2 in my C-Rex and have come to the conclusion that I should either save up some money and buy another engine, or buy a new head. I can't make up my mind... What would you guys suggest I do?

I plan on working on the C-Rex tomorrow, Will post an update tomorrow night.

#9 ·
Alright well I bought a rebuilt PM3 head instead and swapped it out... Now it's off to figure out how i'm going to replace the piston rings without taking the head off if it can be done, then it's off to figure out the body work it needs.

#13 ·
Took some things off the car yesterday (The side skirts, air breather box, valve cover) and found out what type of rust i'm dealing with when it comes to the rockers... As you will be able to tell I shouldn't need to buy new ones just some metal and fabricate a new lower skin and weld them on xD. Will hopefully be getting more done tomorrow.

Sorry for such crappy pictures...

The car as it sits right now.

Closer picture of the passenger side rocker.

Under neath the car on the passenger side.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.