Honda CRX Forum banner

CBP CRX is no longer :(

10K views 113 replies 33 participants last post by  Zackcal1899 
#1 ·
UPDATE: 4-16-11
Lots of new pics on page 3...

UPDATE: 4-1-11
Went and purchased a full JDM EF7 front clip with doors... This is not going to be a full on project that will be long term...

Nothing new due to being out of town. Got some parts that need to be put on...

Wheels are now Candy Purple... No Celestial Blue Lip =(

Hope to have em on this weekend when I go home.
I have a post in the WTB forumn... Just need to find peeps that WTS!!!
But heres some other pics i found in my phone from the weekend before I left.

I am creating a new thread. Hoping the last one will be closed.

Here are my pics.... I hate how the wheels look blue. They are Candy Purple!

Well that is all for now. Hoping to put the wheels on the CRX tomorrow... Will get some pics then...

See less See more
#27 ·
The gold rotas are gone. Its currently on a rare donut/steelie option :D

Also have some more stuff for both cars. I am not home for very long so the family time is a little more important...

#32 ·
Damn Shane... Im going to put them on the car here in a little while so I will send you a pic...

8891crx- I am not too sure what Volvo it came from. The previous owner had it lying in the trunk so I "cut to fit" and then "fell in love" :D

#34 ·
crxblues said:
think the wheels would have looked better silver but its your car so who cares right?
The wheels when I got them were painted lime green with silver on top...

But i am a fan of crazy colors... They look 100x better in person too...

#36 ·
Just the newest pictures of my CRX...

Installed the UKDM Black Suede Dash and a Minty Climate Control!

Intalled Front and Rear Mud Flaps, GSR Front and Rear Disks, Blox LCAS, SIR Rear Lip, and a Skunk 2 Megapower Exhaust!

#44 ·
nihkon said:
I'm diggin' the color combo with the wheels man!

The suede dash is interesting too. It's just the top gray part that is suede right?...to match the door panels that are suede on top?
Yes sir. I am about to start the install of the door panels. Just picked up the last pieces for the pillar mounted seat belts.

#47 ·
I can snap a pic and post it up sometime. Funny story on the lip... Here it goes...

I was parting out a CRX a while back. A local guy called me and asked if I could sell the rear bumper and rusted out bumper support. I said yes. He offer 130 for it all only if I could deliver. I said yes.

So I delivered it to his house to find out that he had been rear ended and it broke is bumper and bumper support. I asked what he was going to do with the OLD BROKEN bumper and he said throw it away so I gave him 10 bucks for it... (BTW- I noticed the rear lip).

After I had returned to my garage I looked closer to realize that the lip had ALL factory mounting screws and everything. The whole bumper was off an SiR. But it was garabage. So I removed the lip that had already been cut for mud flaps. They did it at an angle which I dont like but hey, it was a 10 dollar lip!

BTW here is a pic of my new roof! Glass Top!

#49 ·
I am wondering the same thing. It was not there yesterday so I am hoping that is just a glare... lol...

If so I will just have them use that money towards the RHD front clip that I was drooling over. haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.