Honda CRX Forum banner

1997 Integra Type R *For Sale*

5K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Gotin 
#1 ·
This is NOT my car but saw it for sale locally.
Figured it was different enough and someone here may be interested in it.
If interested, I can put you in touch with the owner.

Update edit:
SOLD for full price

Hi all,

This is mostly a testing waters, but I am seriously considering letting my Type R go, in the interest of other business ventures. If it doesn't sell, that's fine too. I love it, and would have a hard time seeing it go. But 3 fun cars are more than I need right now...so here goes...

Authentic 1997 Acura Integra Type R, completely 100% OEM from the day it left the factory, right down to the original shift knob and factory floor mats (both of which I removed upon purchase, in the interest of preservation, and replaced with a newer aluminum ITR knob, and newer ITR floor mats...yeah, that anal).
The car is totally legit, and in amazing shape, it really is.

Some basics:
-76K miles (all original everything)
-Amazing exterior
-Amazing interior
-Runs/drives/shifts absolutely perfect
-Needs nothing at all, but could use an alignment

It is worth noting this car was a CDN model, that I went through the lengthly and costly process to bring over here. Why did I do this? Because it's the rarest of the rare, in that it's a '97, of which only ~480 were built for North America. ~320 for the US and ~160 for the CDN market. It's 100% legit, with all papers and a 3 ring binder to document all records/receipts/maint., and I have a clean and clear NYS title for the car in my name.

Anyone who knows anything about these cars (seriously) knows what an all original, low mileage, never molested, clean titled '97 ITR is worth. So, in the interest of keeping this thread on topic, do not post your worthless opinions if you have no interest in buying. Simple as that.

$16,000 FIRM

#12 ·
Baker said:
I've owned two Integras', a '98 GSR and a '95 GSR w/c5 heart.
Though neither Type R's, but overall fit, finish and layout of the 3rd gen Integra is one of the best Honda has offered and the c5 powerplant is simply amazing.
So having it all in one original package is perfection.
One with a k24a2 is even more amazing...trust me. :mrgreen:

#14 ·
I agree. I can do a black one with the jdm front. My hope is for a white one. All usdm, no modifications. There was one in Michigan for sale for a long time that had the cover and foglights. I think in his add he stated that it was a daily from his NSX. It was perfect.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.